Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)...

NoobTaycan

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (on order)
Country flag
This was a fun trip down memory lane, I'll go first (pics aren't mine, just examples I found online):

1992 Toyota Celica GT in Red: My first ❤

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Toyota Celica

1999 Nissan Maxima SE in Black... my first car that I actually purchased
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Nissan Maxima

2002 Mazda Protege 5 in Black (Manual FTW!!!) Drove all over the country in this bad boy, Philly, NJ, Ohio, and finally Colorado!

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Mazda Protege 5

2008 BMW 550i in Alpine White w/ M-Sport Package: This was my dream car, had been obsessed with this exact spec and color since it came out. Bought used in 2012. In Colorado... so had some interesting winters LoL. But it was worth it, I STILL miss this car, and truly believe it was the last of the really good BMWs... A couple years later I moved to California and finally couldn't justify the gas bill expense anymore. She got like 15mpg on a good day. ?

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... BMW 550i

2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring Black over Tan: What says California dreaming better than a convertible?? Probably the simplest, and most joyful vehicle I've ever owned, even though at 6'2, I barely fit. At least SoCal traffic with a manual really kept my left leg strong ? . Ultimately, got a job that required lots of driving and transporting clients now and then, so had to get something more practical. But it was fun while it lasted.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Mazda Miata

2019 Tesla Model 3 AWD in Black: My first EV!!! Was NOT a huge fan to be honest, it was cool at first, and definitely fast, but ultimately, felt like driving a video game. Also, almost got rear-ended a twice during full panic-stop phantom braking events on the highway while on autopilot going under an overpass on the 405. Shook my trust and never used AP again. Then moved to Florida and the bottom part of the rear bumper fell off in a rain storm the first summer there. So yeah, ultimately not a fanboy.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Tesla Model 3

2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody in Soul Red... Climate-change what? So.... after leaving California for Florida and getting rid of my Model 3 after she betrayed me, I temporarily lost my mind and bought this beast. Figured it'd be my last chance to own a muscle car. My mother almost disowned me. Ultimately, so much fun and so ridiculous. Woke up the neighbors turning it on in the morning. Then got a company car, so sold it for more than what I bought it for new and pocketed the cash.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Dodge Challenger

And now... have a Porsche Taycan GTS ST on order!!!

Now show me your journey!

Jsherid!

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 CTS-V Wagon (M6), 928S4
Country flag
My first car (1983) was a 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge that I bought at an estate auction and flipped to a collector six months later. I then had a 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme LS sedan which served me well thru college graduation.

It was followed by a 1986 Audi 5000CS Quattro which I bought used after graduating from college in 1989. I had that car for years, even after it was no longer my daily driver. It was quite unreliable but when it was right it was amazing to drive.

My next slew of dailies were all Fords or from one of Ford’s subsidiaries as I went to work in Dearborn in 1995. During this period I changed cars a lot as I had a Management Lease benefit. A 1995 Mustang GT Convertible (manual, forest green with tan top and interior), a 1996 Mustang GT Convertible (manual, forest green with tan top and tan interior), a 1998 Lincoln Navigator (Black and Tan), a black on black 1999 Mustang GT Convertible, a 2000 Volvo S80, a 2001 Volvo S80 T6 (both S80s were dark blue with gray interiors) then a 2001 Volvo C70 HPT Convertible with a manual (turquoise with a tan interior) and a 2002 Volvo S60 2.5T (red over black) and finally a Silver over Black 2003 Lincoln LS LSE V8.

I left Ford in 2003 for Private Equity and bought a 2003 Mustang GT Coupe (Red over gray with an automatic) off the "B-lot" when I left. I only had that car briefly before trading it on a CPO 2001 Cadillac STS (silver over gray) that was a great car and I drove it to over 150K miles before the car buying bug bit again.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 83D3EF4E-5917-4419-8908-F2AF5ED0A8CD

(The STS and my 1987 928S4 as we were getting ready to move to Texas from Michigan)

The STS was traded for a CPO 2005 Jaguar XJ8L in Silver over Black, I liked that car a lot but it was a bit too "old man" as far as my wife was concerned. Looking at the other drivers of XJ8's I had to concede she had a point and more importantly she had more or less told me to buy another car and who am I to refuse that?

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... D48E1D8A-B32A-44D3-BFE1-FD6B901CCAD8

(The Jaaaaagggg when I road tripped it to NM for work)

The next car was another CPO purchase, a 2007 BMW M6 Coupe in Silver Gray over Black with the SMG transmission. I loved that car, despite its fragility (Warning light du jour anyone?)--the sound of the S85 V10 was amazing. Despite my love for it, I knew it had to go before the warranty ran out so I sold it and ordered a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon with a manual transmission.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 6917F167-04A6-49A2-8950-0B07859F4564

(The M6 and my 928S4 at our old house in West Plano)

I took delivery of the CTS-V wagon on Black Friday in 2012 and it is still with me even though it has been retired from DD duty.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 75AB1F5D-63CE-4F50-B5A0-20E25A067CF7

(The V Wagon on the day I picked it up--still have it and its not for sale)

The next DD was a 2016 Cadillac CTS 2.0T (moonstone green over tan) which was a very good car with a fantastic chassis. That car was followed by a 2018 Cadillac CT6 Plug In-Hybrid (Black on Black) which was my "gateway drug" into the world of Electric Motoring. I had that car for 50,000 miles and averaged just under 70 MPG with a big, silent and comfortable sedan that was shockingly accelerative (especially at highway speeds). I would have kept that car but since GM never put any marketing behind it the car was a bit of a unicorn here in the US and I didn't want to own a car with a very unique powertrain long term despite it being absolutely reliable.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 96D05B04-C1A2-4D4F-889D-8290339A0303

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 1C118376-8BF4-4313-A8AF-B0303D243AB7

Now I have my 2020 Taycan 4S PBP and love it apart from some electronic niggles and shockingly, some rattles and buzzes which I didn't have in the CT6.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 345F669D-F241-4EA5-AD32-EA1770796153

In addition to the 928 which I bought in 2005. I’ve got two other cars in my fleet—a 1991 Mercedes 560SEC and a 1977 Cadillac Coupe deVille that have both been in my family since new.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... BD88BC3F-3464-4D32-9430-117E81CF4B32

(The 560SEC and the 1977 Coupe deVille—the latter photo taken before we sodded the side yard)
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 6117C505-BAB2-4A59-946A-B68F3BAD2032

Last edited:
OP
OP
NoobTaycan

NoobTaycan

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm on my laptop right now and will have to add photos off my iPad later but here goes.

My first car (1983) was a 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge that I bought at an estate auction and flipped to a collector six months later. I then had a 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme LS sedan which served me well thru college graduation.

It was followed by a 1986 Audi 5000CS Quattro which I bought used after graduating from college in 1989. I had that car for years, even after it was no longer my daily driver. It was quite unreliable but when it was right it was amazing to drive.

My next slew of dailies were all Fords or Ford subsidiaries as I went to work in Dearborn in 1995. During this period I changed cars a lot as I had a Management Lease benefit. A 1995 Mustang GT Convertible (manual, forest green with tan top and interior), a 1996 Mustang GT Convertible (manual, forest green with tan top and tan interior), a 1998 Lincoln Navigator (Black and Tan), a black on black 1999 Mustang GT Convertible, a 2000 Volvo S80, a 2001 Volvo S80 T6 (both S80s were dark blue with gray interiors) then a 2001 Volvo C70 HPT Convertible with a manual (turquoise with a tan interior) and a 2002 Volvo S60 2.5T (red over black) and finally a Silver over Black 2003 Lincoln LS LSE V8.

I left Ford in 2003 for Private Equity and bought a 2003 Mustang GT Coupe (Red over gray with an automatic) off the "B-lot" when I left. I only had that car briefly before trading it on a CPO 2001 Cadillac STS (silver over gray) that was a great car and I drove it to over 150K miles before the car buying bug bit again.

The STS was traded for a CPO 2005 Jaguar XJ8L in Silver over Black, I liked that car a lot but it was a bit too "old man" as far as my wife was concerned. Looking at the other drivers of XJ8's I had to concede she had a point and more importantly she had more or less told me to buy another car and who am I to refuse that?

The next car was another CPO purchase, a 2007 BMW M6 Coupe in Silver Gray over Black with the SMG transmission. I loved that car, despite its fragility (Warning light du jour anyone?)--the sound of the S85 V10 was amazing. Despite my love for it, I knew it had to go before the warranty ran out so I sold it and ordered a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon with a manual transmission.

I took delivery of the CTS-V wagon on Black Friday in 2012 and it is still with me even though it has been retired from DD duty.

The next DD was a 2016 Cadillac CTS 2.0T (moonstone green over tan) which was a very good car with a fantastic chassis. That car was followed by a 2018 Cadillac CT6 Plug In-Hybrid (Black on Black) which was my "gateway drug" into the world of Electric Motoring. I had that car for 50,000 miles and averaged just under 70 MPG with a big, silent and comfortable sedan that was shockingly accelerative (especially at highway speeds). I would have kept that car but since GM never put any marketing behind it the car was a bit of a unicorn here in the US and I didn't want to own a car with a very unique powertrain long term despite it being absolutely reliable.

Now I have my 2020 Taycan 4S PBP and love it apart from some electronic niggles and shockingly, some rattles and buzzes which I didn't have in the CT6.
OMG the CTS-V Wagon... I was always on the lookout for one but never could find one that I could afford at the time. Super jealous, can't wait to see a pic of that beast.

A bit worried to hear about the rattles and buzzes though... I thought that the build quality was above and beyond?!

Busski

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E39 M5, e450 wagon
Country flag
Love this. From my end:

1985 VW Jetta Diesel
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 1.JPG

1985 VW GTI
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 2

1992 Subaru Legacy
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 3

1998 Audi A4
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 5

1993 Daihatsu Hi Jet (Driven London to Mongolia)
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 5.5.JPG

2001.5 Audi S4
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 4.JPG

2005 Subaru Legacy GT
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 6.JPG

2010 Honda Fit
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 7.JPG

1984 Audi Urquattro
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 8.JPG

1985 Rally Rabbit GTI
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 9 (2).JPG

2010 VW CC
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 10

1993 VW Corrado SLC
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 11.JPG

2015 VW GTI
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 11.5

2012 BMW 328 xdrive wagon
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 12.5.JPG

2016 VW Sportwagen
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 12.JPG

2017 VW Golf R
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 13.5

2017 BMW 328d X drive wagon
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 13.JPG

1985 VW GTI 16v
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 14.5.JPG

2014 BMW X1
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 14.JPG

2015 Tesla Model S 75D (AKA track pig)
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 15

1962 Porsche 356
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 16

2018 Model S 100D
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 17.5.JPG

1995 BMW M3 (Euro Spec)
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 17.JPG

2002 BMW M5
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 17.75

2020 Mercedes e450 Wagon

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 18

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Car 4.JPG

Last edited:

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
First car in high school, a 2007 Mazda 3i Sport. No options besides AC, with manual windows, door locks, and hubcaps. A great first car - was a low powered 4AT 2.0 but had great driving dynamics for what it was. My parents bought it and was handed down to my younger brother when he entered HS and I went to college

My second car, a 2015 Camaro SS 1LE I purchased upon graduating college in 2014 and starting my job. Loved this one as well and my first performance car. On the heavy side but good handling with sticky 285 square setup and a fantastic engine and 6MT.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 0c9ZN45

After my first promotion in 2017, sold the Camaro and bought a used 2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus. An even better powertrain and exotic looks to boot. Weirdly over time though, missed some of the drama and less refined character of my old Camaro...

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... Iu16PCM

A year later, also realized I needed another vehicle to daily, so purchased a 2018 Ford Raptor. Was never a huge truck guy before this, but really enjoyed having it. Got pretty into off-roading during the time I owned it.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... c7Oaslr

The fact that I somewhat missed the raw character of my Camaro in the R8 started to make me look for something to replace it. Was considering a number of cars including a manual GT3, but drove a used 2010 458 and fell in love. Ended up trading the R8 in for that in 2020, and is now a car I hope to keep for a long time

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... MVi0Xtv

Around the time I bought the R8, I met my now-wife, and she also had a 2013 Mazda 3 from college. After buying a house outside of the city last year, I started to have to commute into the city, and my truck wouldn't fit in our work garage. I'd been driving her Mazda 3 most of the time, leaving her with my truck, which she wasn't the biggest fan of. Loved the Raptor but ended up trading it for a 2022 GX460 last month which is now her car.

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... LMLQUxJ

And that leads us to today - I've got a Taycan CT4 on order that will be my daily. Our new house has solar, and with a NA sports car for the weekend and the GX for long trips, it's a perfect opportunity to get into an EV.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Love this. From my end:

1985 VW Jetta Diesel
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... {filename}

1985 VW GTI
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... {filename}

1992 Subaru Legacy

1998 Audi A4

2001.5 Audi S4

2005 Subaru Legacy GT

2010 Honda Fit

1984 Audi Urquattro

1985 Rally Rabbit GTI

2010 VW CC

1993 VW Corrado SLC

2015 VW GTI

2016 VW Sportwagen

2017 VW Golf R

1985 VW GTI 16v

2014 BMW X1

1962 Porsche 356

2018 Model S 100D

1995 BMW M3 (Euro Spec)

2002 BMW M5

2020 Mercedes e450 Wagon

You can't quit those MK1 GTIs... I had a 1983 Rabbit GTI as my first car. I dream about it still...

OP
OP
NoobTaycan

NoobTaycan

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Love this. From my end:

1985 VW Jetta Diesel

1985 VW GTI

1992 Subaru Legacy

1998 Audi A4

2001.5 Audi S4

2005 Subaru Legacy GT

2010 Honda Fit

1984 Audi Urquattro

1985 Rally Rabbit GTI

2010 VW CC

1993 VW Corrado SLC

2015 VW GTI

2016 VW Sportwagen

2017 VW Golf R

1985 VW GTI 16v

2014 BMW X1

1962 Porsche 356

2018 Model S 100D

1995 BMW M3 (Euro Spec)

2002 BMW M5

2020 Mercedes e450 Wagon

This is so cool to see! Especially love the vintage Porsches and VWs! My Mom had a 99' Passat Wagon and that was my first intro to zee Germans!

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine:
1. '83 VW Rabbit GTI
2. '97 Honda Prelude
3. '11 BMW 335is
4. '08 Audi S4
5. 2012 BMW M3 (sedan, comp package)
6. '19 Tesla Model 3 Performance
7. Lyft/Uber
8. Taycan 4S (on its way)

Adz_1990

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4, VW T6, Turbo S CT, Cayenne Hybrid (due)
Country flag
I will try and find pictures later but my journey below:

1994 Toyota Starlet Turbo

2004 Audi A8

1963 VW Splitscreen Camper

1997 Audi A4

2001 VW Passat

2005 BMW 330CD

2003 BMW M3 SMG

2014 BMW M4

2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus

2017 Porsche Macan GTS

2018 VW T6 TSI (still got it)

2010 Porsche GT3 RS (still got it)

2019 Porsche Cayman GT4 (still got it)

2022 Taycan Turbo S (due April)

2023 Macan GTS or Cayenne E-Hybrid (most likely to be ordered next week!)

OP
OP
NoobTaycan

NoobTaycan

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
First car in high school, a 2007 Mazda 3i Sport. No options besides AC, with manual windows, door locks, and hubcaps. A great first car - was a low powered 4AT 2.0 but had great driving dynamics for what it was. My parents bought it and was handed down to my younger brother when he entered HS and I went to college

My second car, a 2015 Camaro SS 1LE I purchased upon graduating college in 2014 and starting my job. Loved this one as well and my first performance car. On the heavy side but good handling with sticky 285 square setup and a fantastic engine and 6MT.

After my first promotion in 2017, sold the Camaro and bought a used 2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus. An even better powertrain and exotic looks to boot. Weirdly over time though, missed some of the drama and less refined character of my old Camaro...

A year later, also realized I needed another vehicle to daily, so purchased a 2018 Ford Raptor. Was never a huge truck guy before this, but really enjoyed having it. Got pretty into off-roading during the time I owned it.

The fact that I somewhat missed the raw character of my Camaro in the R8 started to make me look for something to replace it. Was considering a number of cars including a manual GT3, but drove a used 2010 458 and fell in love. Ended up trading the R8 in for that in 2020, and is now a car I hope to keep for a long time

Around the time I bought the R8, I met my now-wife, and she also had a 2013 Mazda 3 from college. After buying a house outside of the city last year, I started to have to commute into the city, and my truck wouldn't fit in our work garage. I'd been driving her Mazda 3 most of the time, leaving her with my truck, which she wasn't the biggest fan of. Loved the Raptor but ended up trading it for a 2022 GX460 last month which is now her car.

And that leads us to today - I've got a Taycan CT4 on order that will be my daily. Our new house has solar, and with a NA sports car for the weekend and the GX for long trips, it's a perfect opportunity to get into an EV.
I would never be brave enough to drive a Ferrari in public. Props to you! There is def something about American muscle isn't there? It's like the drama, and the rawness, and the lack of refinement just makes them seem special. I'll be sad when they're gone...

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I would never be brave enough to drive a Ferrari in public. Props to you! There is def something about American muscle isn't there? It's like the drama, and the rawness, and the lack of refinement just makes them seem special. I'll be sad when they're gone...
Haha in the bay area there are tons of exotics so luckily it doesn't quite grab that much attention. Nonetheless, I've never driven it to work

And definitely - I do think that modern muscle cars will be collectible in 30-40 years in the same way 60s/70s muscle cars have been. The last 10 or so years has seen the greatest revival of the muscle car, but is not much longer for the world

dutchcourage

First Name
Duco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 75A9E434-6905-47F2-83D4-E10963797538

Ford escort 1989

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 5F9C34FC-3B4A-40F4-BC9E-4F10ADE7D800

Mazda 323 1.6 Glx 1991

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... E2CFF09D-E5B7-4926-BCF1-E32D6B2557EC

citroen zx 1.8

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 76A0EC69-01E9-411D-9114-DF8A4B9DAA0E

citroen xantia 2 x

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 2030C03F-C832-43AF-BDC3-2630CFDAF59E

Volvo 460 1996

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 3399404C-4BFA-49B1-97C4-47DF706F6476

renault scenic 1999

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 6BFB4C08-8B03-4B94-89A5-1BFC9FA36426

Renault scenic 2001

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 85D92F67-C91F-4B58-BF2D-DB23D79E08EB

Land Rover defende 110 fully overland conversion 2 years travelling all around the world

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 811E1078-20F6-4BB1-AB74-C9D0155BEFB6

Renault Clio

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 4BF5F9A7-F7D7-4294-A88C-689D2386A654

Land Rover 90 V8

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... E572DBCF-675A-4CAC-8324-AEF1E4789F3F

Land Rover Defender 130 fully camper overland conversion

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... CA3251F2-DE5A-4918-8354-A4876A6886B9

renault kangoo

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 2B55C746-62D9-4FA2-8AAF-4BFA40DBA183

Volkswagen polo 2007

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 292EC58D-6DC0-4ADC-A296-D3F7A799F39E

Volvo v40 2012

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 64F62151-388D-4A67-B7FE-094B8E7CB2B2

Volvo v60 2014

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... 0F08025B-796A-47FD-8724-BBC06AD44BF4

Tesla model s 100D

Porsche Taycan Curious to see Everyone's Automotive Journey That Lead You to the Taycan (pic heavy)... EDC75528-9BD9-4621-9E4F-181A4C6732E6

Waiting for my Taycan June 2022

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
OP
OP
NoobTaycan

NoobTaycan

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Ford escort 1989

Mazda 323 1.6 Glx 1991

citroen zx 1.8

citroen xantia 2 x

Volvo 460 1996

renault scenic 1999

Renault scenic 2001

Land Rover defende 110 fully overland conversion 2 years travelling all around the world

Renault Clio

Land Rover 90 V8

Land Rover Defender 130 fully camper overland conversion

renault kangoo

Volkswagen polo 2007

Volvo v40 2012

Volvo v60 2014

Tesla model s 100D

Waiting for my Taycan June 2022
It's really cool to see cars I'm not familiar with from Europe on this list. It's interesting how different places of the world place different values on power, vehicle type, fuel efficiency and utility, yet everyone here has ultimately come to same conclusion: Taycan. Love it!