December 2021 Delivery

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Got to be fun rolling around on waves in 33-37 knot (38-42 mph) winds!

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 11.28.45 AM
Sponsored

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Got to be fun rolling around on waves in 33-37 knot (38-42 mph) winds!
Wasting fuel off the coast of Canada does not help Porsche achieve its goal to make its business and processes green.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Wasting fuel off the coast of Canada does not help Porsche achieve its goal to make its business and processes green.
Ha, indeed - the daily operating cost of that ship whilst moving in this weather has to be significant and not finding a way to work with the port authorities/autoport to simply dock early if not unload just seems like such a bizarre way to do business to me but speaking from ignorance I guess.

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
Anyone have access to the current December sailings? My car arrived Emden 11/16 and is scheduled to depart on 12/10. I had faint hopes for the Glovis Supreme, but it now appears headed for Brunswick and not direct to the US West Coast.

As an operator of air vehicles and not sea vehicles, I find this whole thing very slow, unpredictable, and frustrating. :(

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone have access to the current December sailings? My car arrived Emden 11/16 and is scheduled to depart on 12/10. I had faint hopes for the Glovis Supreme, but it now appears headed for Brunswick and not direct to the US West Coast.

As an operator of air vehicles and not sea vehicles, I find this whole thing very slow, unpredictable, and frustrating. :(
Unfortunately the shipping schedule portal on PWL seems to be consistently way behind in respect publishing up to date info (right now West Coast data are only into Oct!!).

That said others appear to have been able to access more current PWL schedules from some other source (I'm unaware of) - perhaps someone can chime in ...

https://www.pwl.de/en

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Unfortunately the shipping schedule portal on PWL seems to be consistently way behind in respect publishing up to date info (right now West Coast data are only into Oct!!).

That said others appear to have been able to access more current PWL schedules from some other source (I'm unaware of) - perhaps someone can chime in ...

https://www.pwl.de/en
Do you know the vessel name?

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
We have one car that arrived at Emden 11/16 confirmed on the Glovis Supreme bound for West Coast. Schedule says going straight to Santa Marta, then San Diego and Benicia, but may appear to be making a stop at Brunswick (JAX), or that may be wrong.
I'm waiting to hear from my SA that mine also made it on Glovis Supreme.
I'm optimistic it'll make it to West Coast a bit early (like some other vessels have by a day?) and before end of year.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
The other odd thing is are the ro-ro ships already scheduled a berth at the autoport (MORNING LUCY is scheduled for Monday). And the Conductor still does not have a scheduled berth.

But then again, maybe they have a crew member test positive for covid, they will need to quarantine for 14 days. Now those dates in TYD are starting to make sense..... lol!!

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
SFL Conductor drawing circles

Interesting that the currently near 10 day delayed Car Carrier Morning Lucy has an ETA to be at the Halifax Autoport the same day as the original VW PWL has the Conductor scheduled to be processed, Monday Nov 29th!

Perhaps the Stevedore operator had scheduled for both ships to be handled the same day and cannot service the Conductor sooner? - again no idea why the conductor is doing donuts offshore in 40 mph winds - but as I think about it, that seems a stretch given the date is an ETA only.

Interesting too that the Conductor would historically apparently go straight to Baltimore (as actually the inaccurate TYD graphic shows) and on to Houston - Halifax looks like a relatively late add to this schedule - lucky us :)

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 2.14.10 PM

Last edited:

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag

Glovis Supreme loaded at Emden and left for Brunswick USA within past 12 hours. Prior schedule showed it going to Santa Marta then San Diego and Benicia.

Does anyone have an updated schedule for the Supreme?

Does anyone’s TYD show their Taycan on that ship?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Glovis Supreme loaded at Emden and left for Brunswick USA within past 12 hours. Prior schedule showed it going to Santa Marta then San Diego and Benicia.

Does anyone have an updated schedule for the Supreme?

Does anyone’s TYD show their Taycan on that ship?
You can track in the free area of MarineTraffic for now as long as it stays in terrestrial AIS space - here it is at 4:15 pm USCT:

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 4.12.37 PM

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
When is SFL conductor scheduled to leave Halifax and how long is the journey to Baltimore?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When is SFL conductor scheduled to leave Halifax and how long is the journey to Baltimore?
Scheduled to arrive in Baltimore on Dec 3rd - guessing would depart Halifax Dec 1 latest.

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery VW SAILING SCHEDULE MY CAR Dec 10 Housto
Sponsored