December 2022 Deliveries

rjdoc74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT, Tesla MX P100D
Country flag
Yes, I am the same. But I am hopeful it will be sooner depending on the port process time and dealer work.
Originally, it was suppose to arrive 12/2 but my SA told me that the estimate got moved to 12/9. But I hope you are right!

glorypursuit

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'23 CT4 (11/23), 991.2 GT3, 3.2 Carrera, Model X
Country flag
Yes, I am the same. But I am hopeful it will be sooner depending on the port process time and dealer work.
Originally, it was suppose to arrive 12/2 but my SA told me that the estimate got moved to 12/9. But I hope you are right!
Yep -- That ship's ETA to San Diego is Thanksgiving Day 11/24 (vs what TYD's estimate is 12/02 which would of been normal had this vessel stopped in other ports). Its basically Emden direct to San Diego.

So here's to hoping port workers are fully staffed Black Friday & there aren't any strange stop sales on our vehicles

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
Well. Got pushed back to 12/16. I was an August delivery at one point. Every time I get close, it moves back 3 weeks.

Parlorman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
TYD says my 2022 CT 4S is loading on the Siem Cicero with an ETA in Rhode Island of December 9th. It’s getting closer.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Well I'll be.. CP8.0 reached today. I'm confused, but I'll take it and hopefully I'll catch a boat bound for the Gulf.
Wow that is good news... what was your previous timeline? I think you said yesterday ot had just gone back 2 weeks. Do you have a screenshot of the dates?

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Well I'll be.. CP8.0 reached today. I'm confused, but I'll take it and hopefully I'll catch a boat bound for the Gulf.
Wow that is good news... what was your previous timeline? I think you said yesterday ot had just gone back 2 weeks. Do you have a screenshot of the dates

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Last edited:

PlugmeIn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 RWD Taycan Gentian Blue
Country flag
We’re in identical predicaments. My car was produced a couple days after you with the same before and delayed dates.
So I spoke to my Sales guy yesterday and he told me orders were starting to become available and he thought they had figured out the battery problem.
I got home tonight and my car finally showed being at the Emden port. It had been sitting since September. I have a on vessel date of 12/2/22 at the moment and was wondering since your a Baltimore delivery if yours changed as well?

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Tirismo 4
Country flag
So I spoke to my Sales guy yesterday and he told me orders were starting to become available and he thought they had figured out the battery problem.
I got home tonight and my car finally showed being at the Emden port. It had been sitting since September. I have a on vessel date of 12/2/22 at the moment and was wondering since your a Baltimore delivery if yours changed as well?
There is another east coast vessel coming in few days. If your car arrived then you may get on that vessel;)

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Wow that is good news... what was your previous timeline? I think you said yesterday ot had just gone back 2 weeks. Do you have a screenshot of the dates
It was moved back, and the very next day was indicated as completed. Here's a screenshot from TYD, as well as the payload from that page (edited). Note CP8.0 is indicated as 'reached' but has no actual date.
{
"position": 1, "status": "V200", "milestone": "Order Created",
"isActive": false,"isReached": true,
"actualDate": "2022-10-02",
},
{
"position": 2, "status": "V210", "milestone": "Change Freeze Point Reached",
"isActive": false, "isReached": true,
"actualDate": "2022-09-21",
},
{
"position": 3, "status": "V250", "milestone": "Scheduled for Production",
"actualDate": "2022-10-05",
},
{
"position": 4, "status": "V260", "milestone": "Start Production",
"actualDate": "2022-10-24",
},
{
"position": 5, "status": "V300", "milestone": "Production Completed - CP8.0",
"actualDate": "",
"expectedDays": 15, "expectedDate": "2022-11-25",
},
{
"position": 8, "status": "V300", "milestone": "Ready For Transport",
"isActive": true, "isReached": false,
"expectedDays": 15, "expectedDate": "2022-11-25",
},
{
"position": 13, "status": "V300", "milestone": "On Vessel",
"location": "VESSEL",
"isActive": false, "isReached": false,
"expectedDays": 22, "expectedDate": "2022-12-02",
},

Porsche Taycan December 2022 Deliveries journey1109

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Negative. Mine still shows “ready for transport” as it has since September. My delivery date has been pushed to Jan now so I’m giving up hope of even seeing the car in the flesh at this point.
Sponsored