whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Fyi for the mostly builds that got finished in late July and August just got on the last Benicia boat. So if it's going in sequential order it'll probably be the next boat (or the one after if you're unlucky)
Sponsored

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
This is quite a lot of stops, do most boats do this? I'm almost thinking that's hauling something else.
Most vessels before the last one (Glovis Stella) were this way, with many stops along the way.
Glovis Stella seems to be an exception with direct to Benicia route.

This was the June-July schedule I have lying around.

Porsche Taycan December 2022 Deliveries 1668201932175

Last edited:

Mookow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Most vessels before the last one (Glovis Stella) were this way, with many stops along the way.
Glovis Stella seems to be an exception with direct to Benicia route.
Got it, thanks for the info!

Jabbar

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi all

I ordered my Taycan GTS saloon in December 2021. The car was built on 7 November 2022 and im looking forward to collection in December.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Hi all

I ordered my Taycan GTS saloon in December 2021. The car was built on 7 November 2022 and im looking forward to collection in December.
Hopefully with a fair wind it could be at your opc sooner than that?

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
My car finally arrived at Emden. Early Sep build. However it’s not scheduled to get on a boat until 9DEC. Why? I have no idea.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
My car finally arrived at Emden. Early Sep build. However it’s not scheduled to get on a boat until 9DEC. Why? I have no idea.
Take TYD estimates with a shakerful of salt. Also, check out this post Consolidated Taycan Delivery Tracking Spreadsheet | TaycanForum -- Porsche Taycan Owners, News, Discussions, Forums and earlier in this thread for the various boat schedules (East/West Coast etc.)

Mine also arrived in Emden today, and the 'on vessel' date has been updated from the 19th to the 11th (of Nov); neither date really makes sense.

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Weekly updates:
  • Looks like Glovis Stella is now due in Benicia on Dec 4 instead of the previous date of Nov 29.
  • No change to Glovis Clipper (yet)

1667863789459.png
Week 46 vessel schedule for US West Coast released
  • Glovis Stella is now due in Benicia on Dec 2 instead of the previous date of Dec 4.
  • Glovis Clipper is leaving Emden on Nov 24 and is due in Benicia on Dec 28, 2 days later than the previous schedule - no chance for 2022 delivery.
  • New vessel leaving Emden on Dec 22 and is due in Benicia on Jan 27

Porsche Taycan December 2022 Deliveries 1668453629880

Last edited:

JS4S

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan 4S, 21 Cayenne S, 06 Z06, 89 Formula 350
Country flag
I am in the same boat....Pun intended. Siem Confucius is supposed to port in Emden tomorrow 11/15. Crossing my fingers I get on it. I am assuming your car is going to Baltimore as well? I have not been able to find any ships leaving for Baltimore in December. I agree it makes no sense...... other than if we do get on Confucius, they can claim it was delivered ahead of schedule.

SCPoster

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Porsche 911 997.1 C2S
Country flag
I am in the same boat....Pun intended. Siem Confucius is supposed to port in Emden tomorrow 11/15. Crossing my fingers I get on it. I am assuming your car is going to Baltimore as well? I have not been able to find any ships leaving for Baltimore in December. I agree it makes no sense...... other than if we do get on Confucius, they can claim it was delivered ahead of schedule.
My car just made the boat to the UK - according to my dealer. 7-10 days via Grimsby. Maybe get it for the knock out stages of the World Cup? ⚽

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
My car just made the boat to the UK - according to my dealer. 7-10 days via Grimsby. Maybe get it for the knock out stages of the World Cup? ⚽
Thames Highway was in Grimsby today having arrived at 19.30 Sunday night and just departed for Zeebrugge so hopefully yours landed today.

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I concur. That’s the only scenario I can imagine where I get my car prior to ‘23. My SA claims there are more ships arriving in Baltimore prior to January but I call BS on that based on the schedules we’ve all seen. Fingers crossed we both make it! What trim/build is yours?

JS4S

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan 4S, 21 Cayenne S, 06 Z06, 89 Formula 350
Country flag
I concur. That’s the only scenario I can imagine where I get my car prior to ‘23. My SA claims there are more ships arriving in Baltimore prior to January but I call BS on that based on the schedules we’ve all seen. Fingers crossed we both make it! What trim/build is yours?
My SA, as much as I like him, is not the most informed.... Mine is a 4S.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPWREDT5
Yours?

SCPoster

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Porsche 911 997.1 C2S
Country flag
Thames Highway was in Grimsby today having arrived at 19.30 Sunday night and just departed for Zeebrugge so hopefully yours landed today.
Hope so too - thanks for the information - googled the boat! My car will probably sit in Grimsby for a while as with other customers awaiting transporters.
Sponsored