Braveheart

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S on order, Cayenne, Audi Q3 Sportback, Mazda MX5/Miata
Country flag
@Braveheart great! It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for delivery once the car arrives in the UK based on a few of our experiences in recent weeks.
That would be perfect as still waiting for Andersen to install their home charger ( that’s another story !) and earliest my installer could get the car in for PPF and ceramic coating is the 16th of August
Sponsored

Braveheart

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S on order, Cayenne, Audi Q3 Sportback, Mazda MX5/Miata
Country flag
My latest email (below).
Although they did say the 'date due to centre' is system generated and often moves faster....

Taycan
Vehicle in Production
Date due from Factory 14.07.2021 Date due to centre 13.08.2021
Maybe my dealer was optimistic then and needed the money by the end of the month ?
We’ll just need to see
Perhaps a forum delivery date sweepstake would be fun/interesting ?

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
That would be perfect as still waiting for Andersen to install their home charger ( that’s another story !) and earliest my installer could get the car in for PPF and ceramic coating is the 16th of August
Same here, my PPF installer has a slot for August 2, so I’ve asked the dealership to keep the car until then. I’ve got 3 weeks of waiting before I can drive the car.

I was meant to take delivery today, but decided to play it safe and keep the car at the dealership. I’m going on the weekend to view the car and sign the paper.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
Many thanks for your replies !
my CT4S entered production on july 16th
My dealer says i should get it (in France) by the first week of august. Does that sound plausible?

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Could be possible as your car will travel on a transporter rather than being shipped, so no ports to get through. Zuffenhausen is in the south east, so pretty close to France.

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
My Taycan is finally here. I went to view her today, and she’s stunning. More shots on the Frozen Blue club. I’ll post more once I have the showroom reveal.

Porsche Taycan Delivery delays 82C7517B-15D6-462A-BEDC-6A45BD59DA73

Porsche Taycan Delivery delays 7AEA275A-992D-4A85-B99D-53E3272F86B5

Chubbs85240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Discovery
Country flag
Hi all. Question for those who have taken Delivery recently- when did you order?

I ordered 4S late December and just been shunted to late August (from an original late April date)

thanks

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My dealer says my CT4S is still in production. It's been 2 full weeks.
He says exclusive options take a little longer (i just had my wheels painted in vesivious grey and the model designation in mat black). Has anyone encountered extra delays with their configuration ?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I can just add another delay, it's my 5th, but this time, I didn't get any specific day of delivery at all.
I've just been told, that they are waiting for TPM control unit.

juuso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I can just add another delay, it's my 5th, but this time, I didn't get any specific day of delivery at all.
I've just been told, that they are waiting for TPM control unit.
Mine has been in a state that says it completes on July 22 for a while now. Today when I called the dealer, they were able to dig deeper and find that apparently the car is complete but will be held until August 9. No reason stated, but probably the TPM unit or some such here as well. He said some sedans have been held because of some AC related control unit as well.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Mine has been "completed" on July 22 as well, so looks that our cars have been on the same line.
When did you order it?

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got news from my Dealer. My CT4S won't be delivered next week as several production parts are missing (of which chips). For france alone, over 110 cars are concerned and set aside from the production assembly line. Porsche is enable to give us estimated delivery date. Hope it comes before september.

DL UK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 545
Country flag
Hey everyone,

this is mainly pitched at those in the UK but anyone’s opinion would be great!

Has anyone else experienced significant delays in their orders?

I locked spec 21st April for a RWD Taycan and initially the car was meant to leave Germany 22nd May, which was then pushed to 10th June and now has been pushed again to 28th June.

Also would be good to hear from anyone who hasn’t had their Taycan delivery delayed.

Porsche centre have given little direction about whether it would delay again and say there is nothing they can do.
Hi! Have you received your car? I place my order in March, promised now to October!

gpeel

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I ordered my 4s in December. Original due May. Build finally completed on 20/07 I got all excited to find out today it’s held in a backlog due to no chips. No idea when it will arrive. Very frustrating!
Sponsored