Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Haha yes in GeordieLand though getting my car from Teeside dealer rather than Newcastle. My dealer actually rang me up with an update about an hour ago which makes a change from having to push for updates.
How have you found Teeside, I nearly ordered there as deposit is only 3k and Keith was helpful but ended up ordering from Reading as it is close to home. Glad I did as I got an allocation 3 weeks after paying the deposit.

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
How have you found Teeside, I nearly ordered there as deposit is only 3k and Keith was helpful but ended up ordering from Reading as it is close to home. Glad I did as I got an allocation 3 weeks after paying the deposit.
I guess a bit mixed, it really comes down to the customer advisor. Initially when I placed my deposit dealt with Colin (who is great)...eventually that got changed to Jonathan (who was not so great and as I found out after the time has now left the company)...I am now with Suvodeep who has also been great! Incidentally, my closest porsche center is actually Newcastle...but again due to the arrogance of the customer advisor I dealt with I went elsewhere.

Must admit although less personal the Tesla purchase model (which ditches the customer advisor) and squeezing for discounts/freebies etc has a lot going for it as it takes away the sales pitch.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
Emailed my sales guy at Nottingham Porsche today. Looks like my car is ready to ship with no issues recorded. Its at the port ready to go. Fingers crossed I've escaped the 12v battery delay! I'll believe it when it's on its way!

Car_fan

First Name
Imran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Country flag
My car is supposed to be built today and completed by 15th July, hopefully no delays with the recently reported 12v Battery issues.

Crags99

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag
Yes Porsche Preston just received email from them saying they are still awaiting news from Germany car has got high spec so maybe that's the reason
I got an updates saying my RWD ST delivery to porsche preston 1st July. 1st July comes and goes no update, then I get a call yesterday (7th) saying its still in Germany. Expected 22nd. I wont hold my breath. In a world where I can track a parcel within 20ft, a premium car brand don't seem to know whats happening with their stock from one day to the next. Its unbelievable.

UK gts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan gts
Country flag
Still being told no news here, build slot was 24th June but with an unknown delay for the 12v battery although should be max 8 weeks 😩

SCPoster

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Porsche 911 997.1 C2S
Country flag
Still being told no news here, build slot was 24th June but with an unknown delay for the 12v battery although should be max 8 weeks 😩
Exactly the same for my order - build of my CT4 was supposed to start on June 24th (delivery towards the end of July - chased up last week as I had a new car detail with Gtechniq coating booked for early August. PC came back saying a two week delay to my build which means build starts today 🤪

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
Has anyway one had any further recent order updates (pushbacks, further build delays) following that supplier battery factory fire?

UK orders seem to be more or less carrying on now....I hope.

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
Has anyway one had any further recent order updates (pushbacks, further build delays) following that supplier battery factory fire?

My build slot was the 01/07. It was built without any delays and is now at the port. The dealer is saying its not showing as any blocks or issues on his system and expects it to be shipped to Nottingham as per estimates of 22/07. He knows about the 12v factory fire and is saying it doesn't look like my car is effected. Who knows? I'm just delighted after 13 months the bloody thing is built. It's so inconsistent as to who gets their cars in what order and why! Like a lottery.

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag

I am on a similar schedule as @SCPoster with expected build to start 24/06/2022

Porsche Taycan Delivery Delays 1657287560809

Dealer contacted me last Friday and mentioned vehicle completion dates have slipped to 15/07/2022 with expected delivery to dealership apparently still 29/07/2022!

Maybe I will hear from him today, but I am anticipating actual delivery being sometime in August

UK gts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan gts
Country flag
My build slot was the 01/07. It was built without any delays and is now at the port. The dealer is saying its not showing as any blocks or issues on his system and expects it to be shipped to Nottingham as per estimates of 22/07. He knows about the 12v factory fire and is saying it doesn't look like my car is effected. Who knows? I'm just delighted after 13 months the bloody thing is built. It's so inconsistent as to who gets their cars in what order and why! Like a lottery.
Lottery is pretty accurate, dealer now said my car is built but not sure where it is and still needs the battery 🤣

smartymarti

First Name
Marti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4s cross turismo
Country flag
Iv got a turbo on order , there crap imo , little help in any way
Sponsored