ayoussef

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Mine was done end of December, due in Jacksonville in a week, hoping it didn't come with any missing parts. 🤞 Maybe the boat my car is on is carrying a crate of Bose amplifiers on it, for cars completed earlier which were missing it?
I can only hope!!!! I hope you finally get your car soon!
Sponsored

gtm

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'73 Lotus, '23 GTS
Country flag
Mine was done end of December, due in Jacksonville in a week, hoping it didn't come with any missing parts. 🤞 Maybe the boat my car is on is carrying a crate of Bose amplifiers on it, for cars completed earlier which were missing it?
My GTS exited production on December 22nd, so close to your timing. It's on the Jacksonville dock and TYD says port processing is done ("actual"). I got "There doesn’t seem to be anything that would keep port from releasing your vehicle as far as stop sales go." from Porsche when I inquired as to the status. Hedging their bets by using "seem". The only thing that was an issue that I optioned was Bose. It "seems" like the various hold items have been resolved. Your really, really long wait just might be coming to an end soon.

PP7QNHV5

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron
Country flag
My RWD in Coffee Beige expected end of February, no Bose, but already have a plan to upgrade the Sound 👍

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
My GTS exited production on December 22nd, so close to your timing. It's on the Jacksonville dock and TYD says port processing is done ("actual"). I got "There doesn’t seem to be anything that would keep port from releasing your vehicle as far as stop sales go." from Porsche when I inquired as to the status. Hedging their bets by using "seem". The only thing that was an issue that I optioned was Bose. It "seems" like the various hold items have been resolved. Your really, really long wait just might be coming to an end soon.
My Turbo CT finished production on the 23rd, which is probably because of the extra step of CT assembly shop. They should have been pulling from the same parts bins for both our cars.

gtm

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'73 Lotus, '23 GTS
Country flag
My Turbo CT finished production on the 23rd, which is probably because of the extra step of CT assembly shop. They should have been pulling from the same parts bins for both our cars.
Let's hope the parts bins were full of whatever our cars needed. Good luck with a fast delivery.

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Let's hope the parts bins were full of whatever our cars needed. Good luck with a fast delivery.
My build is heavy on electronics, so I sure hope none of the parts bins were empty the week before Christmas.

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Considering your patience Santa would not disappoint.
Santa has been having supply chain problems too. ;) This Taycan was originally planned to be under my tree in 2021, though I quickly learned it was just not going to happen. One thing that this experience has made me practice, is to take delays in stride. There is absolutely nothing I can do about them, so I just continue to adjust plans as they happen. I surprised myself recently, when I realized I forgot to check my TYD page twice this past week! I used to check it daily once I got the allocation. I will even likely push out my own delivery by a week or two simply because I got tired to constantly changing plans, so once the car is actually ready for pickup, I will make all new plans to go get it then, which might take a couple of weeks to arrange. After this long, what's another couple of weeks, right?

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you customize it pretty uniquely or would it be somewhat easy to find a similar spec for sale pre-owned? My issue is I over-spec’d to my exact liking so if I get sick of waiting I won’t be able to find one exactly like what I built.
Same here. I was unable to find a used one with the spec I wanted. I have a somewhat unique taste when it comes to cars. That said, Taycan CT body style came late, so the used car selection has been also limited, and sedans are of no interest to me (or I would have bought one already, as I was offered a Turbo sedan allocation I could have had already a while back).

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Supreme Ace shows a 2 day delay to its first port stop Davisville. It used to say 28th, now 30th. My TYD has not adjusted Jacksonville date as of right now, still showing 2/3.

RDoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I have a RWD that came in on Siem Cicero on 1/18/23 to Baltimore. It has been stuck in Port Processing with no change. Anyone else?

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Supreme Ace shows a 2 day delay to its first port stop Davisville. It used to say 28th, now 30th. My TYD has not adjusted Jacksonville date as of right now, still showing 2/3.
Look like it should make the 30th at Davisville, almost there.
Porsche Taycan February 2023 deliveries 1675062678637

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have a RWD that came in on Siem Cicero on 1/18/23 to Baltimore. It has been stuck in Port Processing with no change. Anyone else?
Any explanation from your dealer, such whether the car has outstanding campaigns, stop-sales, and/or missing parts?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
My GTS ST went from stage 2 to stage 4 (of 5) this morning and has now been produced (locked 21/11/22).

PP7QNHV5

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron
Country flag
Anybody now in V260 Status and a planned date for V300? Mine is currently on V260, but delayed there because of some part issues.
Sponsored