First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Hello all!

I’ve been trying to work out how to adjust the Head Up Display (HUD). The good to know docs say you should be able to adjust its position in the HUD settings options. I can’t seem to find where that is in those settings.

With the default position I can only see about a quarter of the display. I need to raise it a bit so I can see all of it.

I didn’t see this covered elsewhere in the forum so thought I’d start a new thread on the topic.

Thanks!
Sponsored

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Hello all!

I’ve been trying to work out how to adjust the Head Up Display (HUD). The good to know docs say you should be able to adjust its position in the HUD settings options. I can’t seem to find where that is in those settings.

With the default position I can only see about a quarter of the display. I need to raise it a bit so I can see all of it.

I didn’t see this covered elsewhere in the forum so thought I’d start a new thread on the topic.

Thanks!
If I remember correctly, I used the settings from the HUD itself and not the PCM menu. When you use the steering wheel selector to choose which time you want to adjust, dial to the last option after “customized”. Display and position should be there.

I can try to post a picture later if you can’t find it.

Erez123

First Name
Erez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Panamera GTS
Country flag
In case you are getting stuck at the same point I was….

Use the steering wheel selector to adjust which screen you want to customise (it will switch to highlighting each in yellow in turn). The 4th press will be the HUD, which will also be marked below in yellow on the HUD projection itself, but is very easy to miss.

At this point you can press down on the selector button and proceed to settings, etc.

OP
OP
HeffRaleigh

HeffRaleigh

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Hi, welcome!

You can adjust the HUD in Settings > Displays > Head-up Display (page 122 of your manual).
Thanks TurboBear! I’ll have another look. I didn’t see the vertical adjustment there when I last looked.

OP
OP
HeffRaleigh

HeffRaleigh

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
If I remember correctly, I used the settings from the HUD itself and not the PCM menu. When you use the steering wheel selector to choose which time you want to adjust, dial to the last option after “customized”. Display and position should be there.

I can try to post a picture later if you can’t find it.
Thanks struther! Looks like that’s it.