gkellogg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Porsche CS Cab, 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I'm california, the ship that i think its on should be glovis superior and they only stop in san diego and benicia in US. If someone can pull an updated shipping schedule, you'll must likely be able to see when your car will leave the port.
I’m likely on the same carrier, although I couldn’t find that anywhere else. Left port on May 5th, scheduled to arrive in Benicia on June 4th, and to my dealer on the 14th, but we’ll see. It was originally an April delivery, but just missed getting on the March 31st transport.
Sponsored

lwc1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
I’m likely on the same carrier, although I couldn’t find that anywhere else. Left port on May 5th, scheduled to arrive in Benicia on June 4th, and to my dealer on the 14th, but we’ll see. It was originally an April delivery, but just missed getting on the March 31st transport.
i matched my departure date with someone’s post in the April delivery thread. On Page 6 of that thread you’ll see the updated shipping schedule. I’m having trouble getting the updated shipping schedule, it keeps giving me week 7. My TYD shows arriving at port 6/4 then to dealership by 6/10.

bradwbutler

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan Turbo S (Chalk)
Country flag
I'm also in the category of sitting at Emden port since 4/19 and was supposed to leave 5/8, but was just pushed back to the 5/22 departure date now. I knew something was up when I noticed the Siem Confucius vessel kept showing anchored outside of the port when I was expecting that to be the vessel departing yesterday. I'm learning day by day to lower my expectations and just be as patient as possible lol.

blame.latitude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, GTS ST
Country flag
mine is on a boat right now and is expected at my dealer by early June. I test drove and got on the 'waiting list for the waiting list' during January 2022, so this has been a long road. Here's to hoping I get years of trouble free ownership

Taycoon

First Name
Atul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XK
Country flag
My TYD just updated from 5/24 delivery to 6/10 delivery. Anyone else looking at a delivery in June?
I am suppose to get my Taycan delivered June 2 now been at the German port since April 25

Reactions: TLC

dtich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS;'12 Model S(sold); Aprilia; Triumph
Country flag
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle... dates pulled up again -- had fallen back to stuck in Emden till the 22nd, this AM it turns out she got on a boat and delivery is back to 6/12 which was the date from more than a month ago. Porsche works in mysterious ways, but I'm not questioning it!

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries 1683784971034

bradwbutler

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm also in the category of sitting at Emden port since 4/19 and was supposed to leave 5/8, but was just pushed back to the 5/22 departure date now. I knew something was up when I noticed the Siem Confucius vessel kept showing anchored outside of the port when I was expecting that to be the vessel departing yesterday. I'm learning day by day to lower my expectations and just be as patient as possible lol.
Woke up to a nice surprise this morning. Car was apparently picked up on 5/11 and now en route to Jax! Now time to go back to vessel stalking to see which ship it's on. @SergeyIndy - did yours update? I know we have been on similar updates lately.

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries 1683983355812

e92er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Woke up to a nice surprise this morning. Car was apparently picked up on 5/11 and now en route to Jax! Now time to go back to vessel stalking to see which ship it's on. @SergeyIndy - did yours update? I know we have been on similar updates lately.

1683983355812.png
Nice! I'd be willing to bet it's on Confucius since that was supposed to leave around this time. I got lucky and got on an earlier boat that hit Jacksonville a few days ago. There was an 8 day window of no updates on marinetraffic that drove me crazy! If finally updated when it was just off the coast of Jacksonville.

bradwbutler

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice! I'd be willing to bet it's on Confucius since that was supposed to leave around this time. I got lucky and got on an earlier boat that hit Jacksonville a few days ago. There was an 8 day window of no updates on marinetraffic that drove me crazy! If finally updated when it was just off the coast of Jacksonville.
Siem Confucius or another one? That one looks like it's heading to Davisville first, so wondering if Jax is the second stop. And awesome yours jumped on an earlier ship!

e92er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Siem Confucius or another one? That one looks like it's heading to Davisville first, so wondering if Jax is the second stop. And awesome yours jumped on an earlier ship!
Yup Siem Confucius would be my guess. There was a shipping schedule in the April Deliveries thread. I'm stoked except PECATL is backed up to late July right now so that's going to be a bummer if I can't get squeezed in before then.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Thank you for the heads up, @bradwbutler, sure thing, huge surprise to see that it is in the middle of the ocean now, showing 5/12 as departure date vs 5/22 projected after missing 5/8 initial estimate. I can track Siem Confucius on the marine traffic but how to find out if the car is actually on it? TYD date of 5/12 matches its departure date.

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries 1683992375360

Last edited:

bradwbutler

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you for the heads up, @bradwbutler, sure thing, huge surprise to see that it is in the middle of the ocean now, showing 5/12 as departure date vs 5/22 projected after missing 5/8 initial estimate. Now, can someone help tracking the ship with expected arrival at port Baltimore.
Nice! If it's on the Siem Confucius, looks like that vessel is stopping at Davisville on 5/23. I am guessing it then heads to Jacksonville which would align with the 5/31 port arrival date.

shayman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 4S Cross Tourismo (Est. June)
Country flag
My car is on Supreme Ace, which is supposed to dock in Halifax tomorrow. Anybody else got a car on that boat?

I've been told that my car will be ready for pickup at the dealership early June.

Tiptoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 Porsche 911, 1974 Citroen 2cv, 2018 Volvo S90
Country flag
My delivery date, stated back on 11 April, is June 30th. Tomorrow it should enter the body shop for fabrication. I am super pessimistic about the delivery prediction and I am sure I will be visiting the July 2023 Deliveries or the August 2023 Delivery Forums…lol.
Sponsored