DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
My delivery date, stated back on 11 April, is June 30th. Tomorrow it should enter the body shop for fabrication. I am super pessimistic about the delivery prediction and I am sure I will be visiting the July 2023 Deliveries or the August 2023 Delivery Forums…lol.
I was optimistic, then pessimistic, now, just curious.

My wife's 4CT reached stage 4, on 4/27, the photos of the "marriage" are from 5/2 at 3:00 per the EXIF data. Since then, no movement but the estimated completion date has been pushed out twice. Currently stage 5 is next Tuesday.

So now I look at this picture and wonder if it fell of it's mobility scooter, or if there's some part that's not in that photo that Porsche thought they had enough of but didn't actually. Still hoping for a June delivery.

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries 1684090296072
Sponsored

Tiptoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 Porsche 911, 1974 Citroen 2cv, 2018 Volvo S90
Country flag

My wife's 4CT reached stage 4, on 4/27, the photos of the "marriage" are from 5/2 at 3:00 per the EXIF data. Since then, no movement but the estimated completion date has been pushed out twice. Currently stage 5 is next Tuesday.

So now I look at this picture and wonder if it fell of it's mobility scooter, or if there's some part that's not in that photo that Porsche thought they had enough of but didn't actually. Still hoping for a June delivery.

1684090296072.png
I logged onto the website today, and much to my surprise I found photos. It seems as if Kaa started production on 5/10, not 5/19 as planned! Woot!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just got update on TYD that the manufacturing process has now started and the delivery date is now updated to 11th June.
I’m located in Canada, does this date even make any sense. To me the probability that “my dream” get delivered in June seems low.
Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries IMG_1064

Tiptoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 Porsche 911, 1974 Citroen 2cv, 2018 Volvo S90
Country flag
Just got update on TYD that the manufacturing process has now started and the delivery date is now updated to 11th June.
I’m located in Canada, does this date even make any sense. To me the probability that “my dream” get delivered in June seems low.
IMG_1064.png
Fingers crossed!

wmtan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (on order), Q5, Cooper Convertible
Country flag
Hi everyone.

I would be one of those taking delivery of my Taycan finally, after submitting my expression of interest to purchase on 1/10/2022 in Singapore.

Exciting times. Congrats to all taking delivery in June 2023 also. :clap:

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries Taycan_(MY23)_Taycan_assembly_weddin

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries Porky Timeline

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
My GTS on the Hoegh Bangkok has arrived at Melbourne, with a rather long delay, before it arrives at final destination of Port Kembla on May 26th. Expect to collect my car from the dealer some time in June. TYD currently showing May 26 - June 30.

shayman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 4S Cross Tourismo (Est. June)
Country flag
I didn't realize that TYD was available in Canada. I ordered my car from Porsche Oakville and didn't receive anything about TYD. I've just been pestering my SA regularly for updates.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ask your SA. He/she can give you order number then you can create a Porsche account to link it.
My SA never mentioned TYD but when I asked, he gave me the necessary info to create account to track.

Mine is with Toronto cooperate dealership.

I didn't realize that TYD was available in Canada. I ordered my car from Porsche Oakville and didn't receive anything about TYD. I've just been pestering my SA regularly for updates.

Taycoon

First Name
Atul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XK
Country flag
My car left the port on May 11 my initial delivery date was June 2 hoping that will come true

Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I am expecting delivery beginning of June. The car is not yet at the dealer. However I was asked by the dealer to pay the remaining balance. Vin number and plate provided, yet car not registered (can’t see it online at least).
Is this normal procedure or should I wait the car to arrive before paying the remaining balance?

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag

1684090296072.png
Woke up this morning to all of the dates being pushed back by another 44 days. New manufacturing complete date is June 28. The original estimate for that date was April 14. I guess I'll get to start the August deliveries thread.

There's nothing in my wife's car that's too out of the ordinary. It does have the night vision assist, so that's something that wasn't installed at the "wedding" that might be holding things up. Although eight weeks, the difference between the production complete when it started production and today, seems a bit much.

Anyone else seeing sudden delays?

I'll keep an eye out for a change in the VIN. That will be a dead giveaway that something interesting happened like a forklift backed into it.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I am expecting delivery beginning of June. The car is not yet at the dealer. However I was asked by the dealer to pay the remaining balance. Vin number and plate provided, yet car not registered (can’t see it online at least).
Is this normal procedure or should I wait the car to arrive before paying the remaining balance?
Why would they even ask you to do that. No, I wouldn’t pay them anything until I saw the car. That’s my experience in the US at least. No idea about the UK.

DrMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
I would wait. Just read someone has paid and he's been told he can't collect his car as planned due to an issue.

Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Today I paid the remaining balance after signing all the papers. car will be registered tomorrow and I have got number plate as well. However the car is not at the Dealer. Mistery.

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Apparently mine is due for collection mid to late June, app still says stage 3 and I’m getting twitchy…
Sponsored