IonFlow

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 CT4
Country flag
Newbie here. Waiting for my CT which arrived in Emden on 4/25. For those of you who are serviced by ports on the USA east coast, Siem Aristotle has been docked at the Porsche loading area in Emden for the last 3 days. Historically this ship has tended to deliver vehicles to several ports on the East Coast. Those looking for a delivery by mid-June might be on this one.

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Joining this thread now there is zero chance of a May delivery given the stop sale and the fact my car has been sat at Emden since the start of May 🙁

IonFlow

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 CT4
Country flag
Shipping update - Siem Aristotle is being maneuvered by 2 pushers / tugs so she will soon be on her way. The schedule for the first port of call is Davisville (RI) on June 4. Hopefully Baltimore the day after that but not sure. My dealer said my CT would be shipped on 5/25 so fingers crossed. I hope the Porsche App will update my status in the next day or so.

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
Yes. Happy to see someone else with the same issue as with the weird delays we've experienced, I was wondering if this was yet another. Probably just a bad code update.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
TYD and any other services like PFS (Financial to see your statement and pay) down like this is a pretty normal occurrence during normal times when you need them, so just need to check back daily.

dtich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS;'12 Model S(sold); Aprilia; Triumph
Country flag
After several days of myP map being way off from the vessel tracker (I deduced the ship it was on from port calls and location data), this am myP updated to correct vessel position and pulled my delivery up a week. Good news on the face of it if I don't fall victim to the dreaded vehicle log delay. Fingers are numb from being crossed so hard for so long with this car.... Hoping others are having positive movement as well.

Porsche Taycan June 2023 Deliveries 1685091758119
Sponsored