My taycan code do you like it or not

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Based on what? Because you have one?

I took a slightly used 4S with PB+, and performance package (RAS, PTV+, PDCC, sports chrono) over a brand new GTS with just premium package.
If you are getting a Taycan it needs to have ( RAS, PTV+, PDCC, sports chrono ) if not buy an Audi Etron GT
Sponsored

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
If you are getting a Taycan it needs to have ( RAS, PTV+, PDCC, sports chrono ) if not buy an Audi Etron GT
If you are getting a Taycan, it doesn’t need to have anything other than what makes you happy. You don’t just buy an Etron GT instead, mainly because it’s no Taycan and feels like a completely different car despite sharing a platform and electric drivetrain.

NuJerzPorsche

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I still have no idea what PTV+ is for and why it matters. Can someone tell me on their experiences with it on a RWD?

TXSchnee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Cayenne E Hybrid, ‘23 Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Add the Smokers package. Its free and a cool coin holder. I heard the insulated glass can create issues with cellphone, radar detectors, toll readers. Not sure if that is critical for you, but that could be a reason not to get.
I have the insulated glass on my Cayenne, no issues with cell reception or toll transponders. It makes a huge difference to the heat in the cabin as well, if you live somewhere warm, it is well worth the price.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I have the insulated glass on my Cayenne, no issues with cell reception or toll transponders. It makes a huge difference to the heat in the cabin as well, if you live somewhere warm, it is well worth the price.
I live in FL and do not have it and really no issues. I do have tint on the windows and windshield which I know helps. The AC is way better in the Taycan than my air cooled 911 :)

Sushivore

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Wow, that is quite a build. I love it. I would add Night Vison, you have everything else!

Reactions: B61

jnat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ‘21
Country flag
Obviously color choices are subjective, but in my opinion if you're going for a sporty exterior, you might want to consider one of the fun colors. I think Mamba Green with high gloss black brake calipers would match with your interior choices quite well.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Add the Smokers package. Its free and a cool coin holder. I heard the insulated glass can create issues with cellphone, radar detectors, toll readers. Not sure if that is critical for you, but that could be a reason not to get.
Agreed on smokers package.
insulated glass doesn’t create issues…it depends on provider.
I have LTE all the time, no problems at all.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
so just chasis control from the already good control. Eh this seems like an option that’s just an extra luxury. Not bad though.
IMO, both (ptv, pdcc) are great. It goes through corners as a train. My favourites for sure (and of course, RAS/RWS).

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
so just chasis control from the already good control. Eh this seems like an option that’s just an extra luxury. Not bad though.
It is the modern equivalent of the limited-slip differential.
Well worth having on a 2 wheel drive car IME, better on 4WD too but the biggest gain will be on 2WD although the stability control may avoid violent inside wheel spin as well.
Sponsored