DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I was scheduled for this morning but had a veterinary emergency. Now scheduled for tomorrow.

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Mine was started today (with the seat mod as well). Should - fingers crossed - return tomorrow. . .

Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I’m planning to wait for at least a month….depends on feedback from you guys… :angel:

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
My car is currently having a can opener to the original pano roof for a replacement one that by all accounts may just crack again.

On the plus side did check with dealer this morning if the new PCM was downloadable, said it was and will do it this week whilst completing the roof replacement.
Sorry about the roof, thanks for the Intel….My.porsche.com doesn’t have the no solution available disclaimer any longer. I sent an email Friday, I’ve heard nothing.

Gooner

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I booked a appointment for service today, scheduled to August 11. The lady told me there was three additional things they will do at a the same thing as the service (1st service due to 2 year old car). One thing with the harnesses under the front seats, one was something with the back seat belts and the third thing was the PCM update. PCM update would take 3 1/2 - 4 hours. I have a 4S 2020 by the way.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I may be wrong, but I don't believe that ANA6 is the highly anticipated new PCM upgrade. ANA6 has been available since 6/22/22 and is a fix for display issues. See below from My Porsche:

Re-programme main computer (PCM)
Campaign number ANA6
Date of recall report: 6/22/22
The affected vehicles potentially show two error symptoms: 1. The center and passenger displays and the touch control panel directly do not start when the ignition is on. 2.The Real-Top-View (RTV) is displayed with a flickering image.
Correct it isn't. See the new thread I started today.

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
I’m scheduled to take my MY21 4S in on August 8 for ANA5 and 1st service and hope to also get ANA6 during that two-day visit.

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
Noticed the disclaimer was gone on the website and scheduled my appointment for the second week of August.

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Mine was started today (with the seat mod as well). Should - fingers crossed - return tomorrow. . .
I have the same scheduled for Thursday. It sounds like the instructions to the dealerships only just hit the streets. And, my advisor is saying they expect it to be a little 'clunky' - lots of pre-work before the actual upgrade is installed around testing the control units for load/failure etc. Im dropping Thursday AM and they said expect Monday as a 'best case'.

waiting eagerly to see if you guys come out earlier with great results. Post pics and details!

swhsv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I had already made an appointment with my dealer to have the ANA5 recall work done today, so they’re going to also handle the ANA6 “repair” while it’s in. They advised me that the car probably won’t be ready until tomorrow due to the time needed to go through the 23 page (!!) procedure to load the new software (on top of the time needed for the ANA5 repair). Here we go…
And …. No ANA6 for me today. :( Apparently the dealership haven’t been able to get the update downloaded to their PIWIS laptop yet. They’re letting me have the car back this evening and asked me to check back next Monday on getting ANA6 done.

swhsv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
And …. No ANA6 for me today. :( Apparently the dealership haven’t been able to get the update downloaded to their PIWIS laptop yet. They’re letting me have the car back this evening and asked me to check back next Monday on getting ANA6 done.
Update/Correction: Before they can apply the PCM update, they first have to update the PIWIS tester itself. End result is the same - they’re going to call me when they have everything prepared and can do the ANA6 update.

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Got an appointment for... wait for it... September 9th... Considering our town has at max 250k people here and there aren't that many Porsches here, I'm assuming Porsche these days have atrocious reliability considering their big new garage here but still with a long waittime. Bah guess it's a waiting game.

edit: yes I'm impatient. I'll leave this dumb post up. I'm excited we're getting this update at all. The Porsche service I've received thus far has been excellent.

edit2: nobody from Porsche is holding a gun to my head at this time.

Last edited:

Arjan_

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Got an appointment for... wait for it... September 9th... Considering our town has at max 250k people here and there aren't that many Porsches here, I'm assuming Porsche these days have atrocious reliability considering their big new garage here but still with a long waittime. Bah guess it's a waiting game.

edit: yes I'm impatient. I'll leave this dumb post. I'm excited we're getting this update at all. The Porsche service I've received thus far has been excellent.
I also tried to reschedule my September 1st appointment to an earlier date but it is holiday season in europe so not enough staff and I was told that is not the type of update that you can start and walk away.
Sponsored