First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Feb 22 for me and also still no check.
Submitted Feb 21, check by Fedex on Friday March 29. Be sure to check your front door for a door tag because it is adult signature required. The door tag might have fallen. Also, you could sign up for Fedex mobile and that might show items going to your address (not sure if it needs a tracking number).

If it goes another week you could call Porsche and give them the phone # on the account and she will confirm they have the application and that the check is in the mail.
Sponsored

TxnBluDvl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Submitted Feb 21, check by Fedex on Friday March 29. Be sure to check your front door for a door tag because it is adult signature required. The door tag might have fallen. Also, you could sign up for Fedex mobile and that might show items going to your address (not sure if it needs a tracking number).

If it goes another week you could call Porsche and give them the phone # on the account and she will confirm they have the application and that the check is in the mail.
See my post right after the one quoted. Got my check on the 29th on the first delivery attempt.

Saw it on the FedEx app the day before — it was a cryptic “Shipping Returns” as the sender, coming out of Dallas, TX.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I received my $600 check today. I had to sign for it and luckily I was home. My initial submission was Feb 28, 2024 but they wanted a better receipt for the Juice Box I had purchased last year. I resubmitted the better receipt on March 20, 2024.

eisenb11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Got my check today. Here's my timeline:

• 3/19 - submitted
  • 4/30 - email from them: "sorry we're taking so long, the check's ready and going out soon"
  • 5/20 - got the check

Avantgarde

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Taycan RWD PB+, 21' X5 Xdrive45e, 09' Cayman
Country flag
Sorry if this is covered before.

Is it ok to submit reimbursement for a hardwired wall-charger, or does porsche strictly limit this reimbursement to mobile (plugged-in) chargers. Thanks.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Sorry if this is covered before.

Is it ok to submit reimbursement for a hardwired wall-charger, or does porsche strictly limit this reimbursement to mobile (plugged-in) chargers. Thanks.
Either one will do.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Received $600 check today. Timeline:
4/7 Submitted
5/28 Email: Your check has been processed
6/10 Check received FedEx signature required.

Reimbursed for J+ Booster mobile EVSE (Juicebox) purchased in Feb, 2023.

Vision

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo S
Country flag
Just picked up a '22 Taycan, my porsche dealer said there was a issue with the charger. Is it too late for me to buy a charger and submit the receipt?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just picked up a '22 Taycan, my porsche dealer said there was a issue with the charger. Is it too late for me to buy a charger and submit the receipt?
Good question. 22 Taycans in US are part of Porsche recall campaign APB6. It is NHTSA Campaign Number: 23V841000
Two remedies for the recall: Replacing the cable/re-programming the EVSE/charging device, and reimbursing for purchase of another EVSE.
This is the letter sent out to owners: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2023/RIONL-23V841-5682.pdf
Check with dealer to see if charger cable has been replaced.
Check with Porsche NA about reimbursement or submit reimbursement request. My assumption would be if reimbursement was not already provided for your VIN, you would qualify.
Good luck.

Vision

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo S
Country flag
Thank you for providing all the info. I will call there 800 # and see what they say. I believe my salesman said they didn't send me the replacement cable

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Cable replacement and reprogramming EVSE require a dealer service visit. Few of us have had that done yet.
Sponsored