Sir

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
I pick mine up on Saturday. Seems to have been amazingly quick to get here but I'm not complaining :)

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
I pick mine up on Saturday. Seems to have been amazingly quick to get here but I'm not complaining :)
Whhop whoop!!
Can you provide the timeline from Production complete to dealer? :)
Which dealer are collecting from?
Ah I see you already posted the key dates! To give some dates it went into build on the 9/9 . completed on 22/9, was at Emden on 26/9.
So by my calcs 19 days from Emden until collection. Is the Emden date of 26/9 Entry to port or Exit from Part?
My schedule is current showing 21 days from entry Port of Emden to arival at dealer. Mine gets to Emden the same day as Production complete.

Last edited:

Sir

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
Ah I see you already posted the key dates! To give some dates it went into build on the 9/9 . completed on 22/9, was at Emden on 26/9.
So by my calcs 19 days from Emden until collection. Is the Emden date of 26/9 Entry to port or Exit from Part?
My schedule is current showing 21 days from entry Port of Emden to arival at dealer. Mine gets to Emden the same day as Production complete.
26/9 was entry to port. 👍

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I think it depends when the next ship sails after the car arrives at Emden. The ships aren't every day, so there might or might not be a delay in Emden

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
I think it depends when the next ship sails after the car arrives at Emden. The ships aren't every day, so there might or might not be a delay in Emden
Yes... They only sail from Emden to Sheerness once a week. Current schedule attached.

Attachments

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well I am struggling to believe this. While waiting for my 4S last year (November) I reckoned that depreciation in the first year would be zero (based on what happened when the Macan came out and the chip shortage) so I put down a deposit on another car. Phone call today to say it has been built, has all it should have and is on the way to the port. I realise that this will be very irritating to some on here, particularly as I am in no rush at all to get the car. As we know, they are prioritising the production line cars for batteries and I think they must also be prioritising Turbo and Turbo S cars - the new one is a turbo because they gave me a 2022 delivery estimate whereas another 4S was going to be 2023 with no month specified.

So if anyone is interested in a nicely specced 4S with just under 6000 miles then I have one that will be available shortly

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/uk-taycan-4s-for-sale.12961/

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Taycan 4S (On Order)
Country flag
Not too long now. Had these pics through from the dealer. Can’t wait till Tuesday now when I get to pick it up! Feel very lucky to be getting it when I was actually quoted on getting it as well. Im so excited!!!

Porsche Taycan UK order status and delays? 542E1300-36C4-4F21-BABF-7D0D2106FD6C

Porsche Taycan UK order status and delays? 67606D8E-7EFA-4786-ACFF-7C1D8BDE994A

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Well I am struggling to believe this. While waiting for my 4S last year (November) I reckoned that depreciation in the first year would be zero (based on what happened when the Macan came out and the chip shortage) so I put down a deposit on another car. Phone call today to say it has been built, has all it should have and is on the way to the port. I realise that this will be very irritating to some on here, particularly as I am in no rush at all to get the car. As we know, they are prioritising the production line cars for batteries and I think they must also be prioritising Turbo and Turbo S cars - the new one is a turbo because they gave me a 2022 delivery estimate whereas another 4S was going to be 2023 with no month specified.

So if anyone is interested in a nicely specced 4S with just under 6000 miles then I have one that will be available shortly

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/uk-taycan-4s-for-sale.12961/
Congrats and I'm sure the 4S won't take long in selling especially as it's very reasonably priced imho.

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So today I was all set to take delivery of my Taycan at 2:30. At 12:30 I had a call……the valet guy had reversed it in to another car. You couldn’t make it up! 10 months wait and that happens.
I’ve negotiated for them to fit the Porsche Dash Cam for free whilst the new bumper is fitted, and they’ve also promised me other sweeteners. Absolutely gutted to be honest. I was so excited.
They have given me the blue 911 as a courtesy car until mine is ready. Even though it’s amazing, it’s not mine!
Could be worse obviously, and I’m still eventually getting my car, but stings a little bit after so long.

Porsche Taycan UK order status and delays? 29C2F824-6BBC-4A41-A9DE-E52BB6430897

Porsche Taycan UK order status and delays? B16D50A6-E979-4CFC-AD60-58BDA4A04B9D

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So today I was all set to take delivery of my Taycan at 2:30. At 12:30 I had a call……the valet guy had reversed it in to another car. You couldn’t make it up! 10 months wait and that happens.
I’ve negotiated for them to fit the Porsche Dash Cam for free whilst the new bumper is fitted, and they’ve also promised me other sweeteners. Absolutely gutted to be honest. I was so excited.
They have given me the blue 911 as a courtesy car until mine is ready. Even though it’s amazing, it’s not mine!
Could be worse obviously, and I’m still eventually getting my car, but stings a little bit after so long.

29C2F824-6BBC-4A41-A9DE-E52BB6430897.jpeg

B16D50A6-E979-4CFC-AD60-58BDA4A04B9D.jpeg
Enjoy the 911. Nightmare thing to happen, but they are trying to look after you

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Enjoy the 911. Nightmare thing to happen, but they are trying to look after you
Oh they been brilliant. Cannot fault them. My post wasn’t at all meant to be a dig at them, they have gone above and beyond to make it up to me. The 911 is a lot of fun though, really enjoying it! But cannot wait to get my taycan!

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Just been given the news my V300 milestone (build complete) has been delayed by a further 3 weeks... It's now November 4th. So it has slipped from Sept 30th to Oct 14th and now this.

Delivery date has slipped from Oct 28th to 18th Nov

Not sure I believe the 4th-18th Nov timeframe for delivery from factory to OPC - probably more like end Nov earliest.

cheers