Country flag
Last edited:

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
On the rightmost dash some photos show the phone connection and others the battery temperature as the last blue bar. Mine show my phone. Is there a way to select the battery temperature instead?
Yes, you can change what gets displayed in the info pod. When I that display I think you press the roller button thing to bring up the options menu

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
European date annotation. June 12th, not December 6th. ??
Use to work for Danaher, a multinational company that standardized on 2020-JUN-12 (or 12-JUN-2020) because they are understood by virtually everyone. Even if it is not the country norm, it is easy to determine the correct date.

JAN
FEB
MAR
APR
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Use to work for Danaher, a multinational company that standardized on 2020-JUN-12 (or 12-JUN-2020) because they are understood by virtually everyone. Even if it is not the country norm, it is easy to determine the correct date.

JAN
FEB
MAR
APR
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
I feel like a Neanderthal.

Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
Here’s mine from a few weeks ago.
2BAA6E83-FBB5-434E-9007-0A4D607873F6.jpeg
Like this one. I think in the beginning the map in the middle is awesome, even the extended map, but I think that also gets old pretty quick and you go back to something simpeler in the long term.

Most people I know who bought an Audi with Audi Virtual Cockpit all went for the extended satellite view map in the beginning because it’s new and spectacular and than changed back to something more ”relaxed” after a few weeks. I did the same when I test drove the Tacan, could not resist it . See photo below taken during my test drive.

Delivery normally planned next Saturday morning, am gonna start with this view for the first day and then play around afterwards, hoping to get inspired in this topic. ?

The traffic sign recognition, is this standard? Or an option?

Porsche Taycan Whats your favourite dash layout ? 20201206_141922

Last edited: