poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
This is the latest published East Coast Schedule we have although it is more than 2 months old so the actual dates may not be accurate.

Porsche Taycan December 2022 Deliveries 1668537218074
Sponsored

bxwatso

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT
Country flag
I think it was holding at the dock waiting for my car, which was a bit late out of the body shop. Sorry.
Turns out, my 4S CT did make it onto the Supreme ACE - TYD was just a few days behind reality. Scheduled to arrive in Houston at the end of the month. Getting closer.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Turns out, my 4S CT did make it onto the Supreme ACE - TYD was just a few days behind reality. Scheduled to arrive in Houston at the end of the month. Getting closer.
Awesome. I don't see you in the spreadsheet, can you remind me when did yours complete production (CP8.0)?

coolblknerd

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I just found out that my Taycan is on the Supreme Ace so I'm hoping it arrives here by the end of the month so that I can at least get it in mid-December!

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
CP 8.0 was on 11/8/22. Things came together nicely with almost no slack to put the car on this ship.
😬 I'm exactly one day behind you. TYD still showing me as 'arriving in Emden' as of 11/11, but not on the ship (yet). Next year..

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Sunshine Ace has dropped off cars in Jacksonville and is headed towards open water. Next stop Houston. Hoping to have my car delivered in Austin sometime the first week of Dec.

Porsche Taycan December 2022 Deliveries 2B8C7836-5E17-41FE-8070-4D730887AFD4

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
This is probably a redundant question, but does anyone know of a ship heading to Emden that's Baltimore bound after the Siem Confucius? My "on vessel" date is 9DEC which seems super random....it would be lovely if my car snuck onboard the Confucius in the next day or so but that seems unlikely. :(

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
This is probably a redundant question, but does anyone know of a ship heading to Emden that's Baltimore bound after the Siem Confucius? My "on vessel" date is 9DEC which seems super random....it would be lovely if my car snuck onboard the Confucius in the next day or so but that seems unlikely. :(
pwl's website still doesn't have an updated schedule yet, and I have a feeling they won't update it until the new year. So there could be another ship scheduled that's not shared on their published schedule yet.

But those TYD dates often don't make any sense since they're just auto-generated place holders. You'll probably get aboard Confucius. My car arrived at Emden on 11/1 and TYD showed my "on vessel" estimated date as 11/18 even though Cicero was already moored at Emden, which led me to think I wasn't going to be loaded on the Cicero, when if fact it turned out it was and my "on vessel" changed to actual on 11/8 right after Cicero left and I was aboard after all.

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
pwl's website still doesn't have an updated schedule yet, and I have a feeling they won't update it until the new year. So there could be another ship scheduled that's not shared on their published schedule yet.

But those TYD dates often don't make any sense since they're just auto-generated place holders. You'll probably get aboard Confucius. My car arrived at Emden on 11/1 and TYD showed my "on vessel" estimated date as 11/18 even though Cicero was already moored at Emden, which led me to think I wasn't going to be loaded on the Cicero, when if fact it turned out it was and my "on vessel" changed to actual on 11/8 right after Cicero left and I was aboard after all.
This keeps me hope for Confucius, since my on vessel date is further out than what I'd expect for that particular ship.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Fully agree on the randomness of the various milestones. However, my schedule seems to have indicated some level of adjustments - the delivery ETA kept oscillating between 12/16 and 12/30 (3-4 changes). More recently, the car was in Emden on 11/11, with an ETA of 12/16. Missed the boat (Supreme ACE, sailed yesterday and the car status hasn't changed), and today the delivery ETA was pushed back again to 12/30.

I suspect there is another boat sailing for the Gulf this year, and indeed as you pointed out PWL hasn't published an updated schedule in a while (CW35 is still the current one).

j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
Taycan GTS Sedan, US West Coast (San Francisco) order, so heading to Benicia, CA USA:

Froze and un-froze three times with various dates
Actual "start production" was 7 November 2022
Actual "production completed" was 11 November 2022
Actual "ready for transport" was 11 November 2022
Actual "in transit to Emdem port" was 14 November 2022
Actual "arrival Emdem port" was 15 November 2022
Estimated "on vessel" is 18 November 2022
Estimated "entry port" (Benicia) is 16 December 2022

Like the estimated dates for the earlier steps, the last two estimates above seem like nonsense. The best I can deduce, there is a ship departing for Beniciaon 24 November, six days after the above estimated date - the Glovis Clipper. The Glovis Clipper arrives at Benicia on 26 December, ten days after the above estimate. Or, like others, will the car end up on some entirely different ship in early 2023 instead of late 2022.

Last edited:

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Taycan GTS Sedan, US West Coast (San Francisco) order, so heading to Benicia, CA USA:

Froze and un-froze three times with various dates
Actual "start production" was 7 November 2022
Actual "production completed" was 11 November 2022
Actual "ready for transport" was 11 November 2022
Actual "in transit to Emdem port" was 14 November 2022
Actual "arrival Emdem port" was 15 November 2022
Estimated "on vessel" is 18 November 2022
Estimated "entry port" (Benicia) is 16 December 2022

Like the estimated dates for the earlier steps, the last two estimates above seem like nonsense. The best I can deduce, there is a ship departing for Beniciaon 24 November, six days after the above estimated date - the Glovis Clipper. The Glovis Clipper arrives at Benicia on 26 December, ten days after the above estimate. Or, like others, will the car end up on some entirely different ship in early 2023 instead of late 2022.
Mine just froze for the 3rd time, I hope it sticks this time. The original ETA was mid December, now end of January (which is better than the estimate of mid February a couple of weeks ago).

Mookow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan GTS
Country flag
My on vessel date is today but that seems to be a place holder. We will see what it updates to.

sgimips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo, 2018 540d
Country flag
My on vessel date is today but that seems to be a place holder. We will see what it updates to.
Same for mine. TYD shows "On Vessel" date for today with delivery to San Diego on 12/23. I'm hoping it just is pushed out to next week and I get on that vessel.
Sponsored