December 2022 Deliveries

kloisdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
in my case (Supreme ACE), TYD had a three-day delay in notifying me after the ship left Emden
Oooooh! Thank you! I swore I was gonna be on Siem Confucius with a bunch of others and most got updated within an hour of departure so I thought for sure I’d missed this too. Another at anchor waiting to dock (SFL Conductor) in Emden as well. Really crossing my fingers for 2022 delivery to get tax credit.

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Oooooh! Thank you! I swore I was gonna be on Siem Confucius with a bunch of others and most got updated within an hour of departure so I thought for sure I’d missed this too. Another at anchor waiting to dock (SFL Conductor) in Emden as well. Really crossing my fingers for 2022 delivery to get tax credit.
2022 delivery won't be relevant for tax credit - will only matter if you had a non refundable deposit at your dealer, even if you take delivery in 2023. Otherwise the new rules took in effect right after biden signed the bill in the fall

kloisdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
2022 delivery won't be relevant for tax credit - will only matter if you had a non refundable deposit at your dealer, even if you take delivery in 2023. Otherwise the new rules took in effect right after biden signed the bill in the fall
Are you sure? I had thought I still needed to take delivery in 2022 in order to file it on 2022 tax return for the credit. I put down 10% back in May when I signed the order sheet.

OP
OP
whan

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Are you sure? I had thought I still needed to take delivery in 2022 in order to file it on 2022 tax return for the credit. I put down 10% back in May when I signed the order sheet.
Oh yes to put in on your 2022 tax return, probably. But you can likely put in on 2023 if not delivered this year

Redhot2474

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Your fine. You /we will take in 2023 assuming we they come after December

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Well, ffs, I need to pack and move my whining to the January delivery thread. TYD indicates an expected on-ship date of 12/16, and it looks like I missed a couple of boats already. (In Emden since 11/11, bound for Houston.)

Ranman

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NA
Country flag
In Emden since 11/11, bound for Houston.
My GTS arrived in Emden on 11/23 coming to Houston. TYD has been showing it will be on a vessel tomorrow 12/9 and arriving in Houston on 1/6. Looks like it will be on the Sunshine Ace which docks tomorrow at 9am.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
My GTS arrived in Emden on 11/23 coming to Houston. TYD has been showing it will be on a vessel tomorrow 12/9 and arriving in Houston on 1/6. Looks like it will be on the Sunshine Ace which docks tomorrow at 9am.
That's.. interesting; TYD shows me a 1/6 arrival in Houston as well, but a 12/16 departure. I'd be curious if it does board tomorrow - would you mind posting an update if/when that happens?

Surlymcm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT soon
Country flag
4CT arrived at Emden yesterday. Dealer delivery moved from 1/13 to 1/6. 💥

PierreTT

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Sunshine Ace for me too, apparently... to Halifax.
Fingers crossed

Ranman

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NA
Country flag
Still shows I'm at the port but the Sunshine Ace is still there too.
Just got pushed back two weeks. My car is still at Emden and my "On Vessel" step was bumped from Dec 9th to Dec 23rd. Pushed me back to a Jan 20th delivery in Houston.