EPORSCH

First Name
LD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Targa GTS, Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Love my CT…2022 12,000 miles incredible spec…. $30,000 below MSRP…. As much fun to drive as my Targa GTS
Sponsored

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I disagree. Put a destination into the nav on a Tesla, and it will figure out what is needed to get you there.
But that’s still not remotely comparable to driving an ICE car. No need to put anything into a Nav. I just look out my windshield at any fucking intersection and there’s a gas station. Not even remotely comparable to refueling ANY EV.

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
And for me, this it the best car I’ve ever owned in my life. I don’t know the folks that you know Mr. Troll but they must be the most MFer douchebag Trump Fing Mustang-Camaro driving losers who don’t know a good car if it hit them smack in the face.
‘Merica!

Best car I’ve owned as well.

Bertibasset

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Except for the majority of people on this forum. 🙄
🤣🤣🤣 don’t fool yourself
And for me, this it the best car I’ve ever owned in my life. I don’t know the folks that you know Mr. Troll but they must be the most MFer douchebag Trump Fing Mustang-Camaro driving losers who don’t know a good car if it hit them smack in the face.
well all I can say is your have been very lucky or you have not had many cars. Oh hang on just noticed your country no suprise it is the best car you have ever had. Wait until it needs some work and is of the road for 14 weeks.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
🤣🤣🤣 don’t fool yourself

well all I can say is your have been very lucky or you have not had many cars. Oh hang on just noticed your country no suprise it is the best car you have ever had. Wait until it needs some work and is of the road for 14 weeks.
More accurately, don’t be a fool yourself. If you saw the poll on here, the overwhelming majority of owners on this forum love their Taycans and would buy one again. Disgruntled trolls like you are the exception, though, as is common in this era, often the most vocal.

I’ve owned dozens of cars, including eight Porsches, and the Taycan is easily one of the best cars I’ve ever owned.

Bertibasset

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
More accurately, don’t be a fool yourself. If you saw the poll on here, the overwhelming majority of owners on this forum love their Taycans and would buy one again. Disgruntled trolls like you are the exception, though, as is common in this era, often the most vocal.

I’ve owned dozens of cars, including eight Porsches, and the Taycan is easily one of the best cars I’ve ever owned.
I don’t take kindly been referred to as a troll giving the fact I have Owened 19 Porsches the simply fact is the car design and build quality is first class. However the electronics are horrific and have been the root of all my issues.
this 2022 Turbo is my 2nd Taycan and my last as it’s now 16 Month old and has been in and out of workshop over 127 days.
The one before 18 days I thought I had a lemon hence the reason I bought another as Porsche had never let me down until I bought Taycans.
So that is all fact and I am not alone those who have had no issue are very lucky.
So for me my Taycan has been the worst car I have ever had fact

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I don’t take kindly been referred to as a troll giving the fact I have Owened 19 Porsches the simply fact is the car design and build quality is first class. However the electronics are horrific and have been the root of all my issues.
this 2022 Turbo is my 2nd Taycan and my last as it’s now 16 Month old and has been in and out of workshop over 127 days.
The one before 18 days I thought I had a lemon hence the reason I bought another as Porsche had never let me down until I bought Taycans.
So that is all fact and I am not alone those who have had no issue are very lucky.
So for me my Taycan has been the worst car I have ever had fact
I have a '22 TT as well (delivery on Mar 22), and has easily been the best car I've ever owned. You mentioned all of the people you know would not buy again. I don't actually have any friends or family who own one, but have spoken to other owners while charging at EA, and they all love theirs as much as I love mine.

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
Im someone who is selling mine in year one with low miles, but I still love the car, and I loved my first one MY21 just as much! I have just had a total change of circs since I ordered it in Nov 21 and am not doing the car justice by using it enough. Some people just have changes of circumstances, others may have a change of heart....who knows?

Reactions: TLC

Computerglitch

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG 43 , 997
Country flag
I forced myself to sit through this so you don't have to.

She didn't like it because:
  1. The radio would sometimes lose settings. (She mentions this with bass for some reason)
  2. Sometimes it would put itself in park at stoplights.
  3. She lives in an apartment and found EA to be broken too much.
The most dreary, uninteresting video I’ve ever seen….wtf!!!
Nearly nodded off 3 times…..speed up the talk girl!!
I forgot what points she was making, so thanks for the bullet points Derek 🙏🏻

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
The most dreary, uninteresting video I’ve ever seen….wtf!!!
Nearly nodded off 3 times…..speed up the talk girl!!
I forgot what points she was making, so thanks for the bullet points Derek 🙏🏻
I live to serve :)

I'm too type A to sit through stuff like that, I had to do it in 2x mode.

Wakesurfer

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2023 YukonXL, 2024 Macan S
Country flag
I forced myself to sit through this so you don't have to.

She didn't like it because:
  1. The radio would sometimes lose settings. (She mentions this with bass for some reason)
  2. Sometimes it would put itself in park at stoplights.
  3. She lives in an apartment and found EA to be broken too much.
For some reason she 'sounds' very blond to me............................

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
You can fast forward to the end where she says, I live in an apartment with no charging, and local EA stations do not work. However, I find it curious as it appears she works at a Porsche dealership, where they should have chargers, my dealership has 2 now, and they allow employees to use them with EVs.
l find it ridiculous to presume "influencer" behavior is any reasonable rationale

Ronglos

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Chevy Bolt, 2022 Taycan
Country flag
🤣🤣🤣 don’t fool yourself

:no:

snstevens

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
and most folks I know will never buy again.
I'm really flexible about the difference in perspectives we all have, and have learned a lot from people who I don't always agree with, but man, what a bullshit comment.

Utterly worthless since it is totally not provable, and flies in the face of other polls on this Forum that show 95% Satisfied or higher.

kmcdonal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan 350Z, Subaru WRX
Country flag
Anecdotally it does seem like some Taycan buyers sold the car because the public charging network in their area was thinner than they thought. I took my Taycan on a lot of road trips and experienced the good and the bad of the US charging network. Varies so much state by state and even city by city. There are definitely certain places where the charging network is pretty sparse. That said, new chargers are going in all the time.
Sponsored