gdavison

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne E-Hybrid, Boxster GTS
Country flag
As you have spec'd 18 way front seats and 4+1 rear seats have you noted that the panel pattern is different ? Its one of the things that kept me away from the 4+1 option as well 4+1 adds a rear seat headrest in the middle

Most folk suggest spec'ing 150kW DC on-board booster as well (300 quid for extra charging flexibility and may be useful when Tesla network opens up to us)

OP
OP

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag
As you have spec'd 18 way front seats and 4+1 rear seats have you noted that the panel pattern is different ? Its one of the things that kept me away from the 4+1 option as well 4+1 adds a rear seat headrest in the middle

Most folk suggest spec'ing 150kW DC on-board booster as well (300 quid for extra charging flexibility and may be useful when Tesla network opens up to us)
I hadn’t noticed the difference in the rear seat and difficult to see clearly on the configuration. I’ve got the 150kw on my current 4s.
What did you think about colour etc? Trying my best to keep it around £115k.

gdavison

First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne E-Hybrid, Boxster GTS
Country flag
I hadn’t noticed the difference in the rear seat and difficult to see clearly on the configuration. I’ve got the 150kw on my current 4s.
What did you think about colour etc? Trying my best to keep it around £115k.
Hope these help - From Configurator pics - 4+1 back seats and 18 way front Non matching panel patterns

Porsche Taycan My GTS specs - feedback wanted iris

The "none" 4+1 back seats - Panel patterns match
Porsche Taycan My GTS specs - feedback wanted iris2

However as always its a personal choice thing ..I would never have twigged until some one else on this forum pointed it out in an older post ..

To answer your Q re colour .. again hugely personal choice, Neptune Blue is good and your choice of black interior and rims goes well with it.

OP
OP

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag
Hope these help - From Configurator pics - 4+1 back seats and 18 way front Non matching panel patterns

iris.jpg

iris2.jpg

However as always its a personal choice thing ..I would never have twigged until some one else on this forum pointed it out in an older post ..

To answer your Q re colour .. again hugely personal choice, Neptune Blue is good and your choice of black interior and rims goes well with it.
Other options are Carmine red, grentian blue. Black or the Mamba.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Nice spec and nice color - love Neptun blue!

I would add these:

Acoustically insulated laminated privacy glass - reduce tire and wind noise. Really nice in an electric car - makes it calmly quiet ?

Adaptive Cruise Control - really relaxing when driving on highways and possible to upgrade to innodrive later via FOD.

Trim B-Pillars Race-Tex - replace the hard plastic part that scratch easy.

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
Like another user said, color is a highly personal choice. You will have lots of people telling you this or that color to choose. If you are someone who likes blue, the Neptune is a great option. Looks even better in the flesh.

For me personally, I am not a fan of blue cars. I prefer black and grays. That is just me, however. Most people probably disagree.

If you like blue, I think you have specced the car correctly and you will not be disappointed. The wheels and interior you chose are a great complement to the Neptune Blue. :like:

John R

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Hybrid
Country flag

iris.jpg

iris2.jpg

I originally specified the 4+1 seat configuration for my GTS ST build as I didn't like the naff plastic tray between the seats.
However, in addition to the change in seat pattern and the headrest obscuring some rear view vision that's been pointed out, I also noted that the seat belt for the 4+1 sits partly across the offside rear seat which may make sitting there a little uncomfortable. So I have therefore unticked the option and will put up with the naff tray.
Just a thought, why didn't they copy the elegant solution of covered cup holders between the seats in the Panamera rather than the naff plastic tray and cup holders in the arm rest making it pretty useless for the intended purpose?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Would welcome feedback on my spec. Still really struggling with exterior colour. Anything missing?
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNXRHFB4
I test drove a Neptune Blue 4S CT a few months back and IMHO it wasn't the colour for me (it was a bright sunny day for once and it just didn't suit the car).

Crayon seat belts - only worth doing if you go for black / crayon interior otherwise I would stick with black. Doesn't look right against an all black interior and a blue exterior (personal choice again). Graphite blue if you want a contrast.

You will need the pano / surround cameras - front and rear is simply not enough - will help protect those alloys as you can get a kerb side view with the surround / pano view.

18 - way - can make ingress / egress that bit harder due to the higher seat bolsters - but other than that they'll be fine.

Seat heating (rear) - don't see the point as the Race-Tex will be warmer to the touch in all temps.

Public Charging Cable Mode 3 - you need it (just in case you get stuck and the only option you have is an untethered AC EVSE).

Comfort Access - can be quite handy and hands free power on when sat in the driver's seat.

4+1 = middle seat is not practical unless you want the additional split for carrying skis or planks of wood.

Luggage compartment net (useful).

Trim B-Pillar in Race-Tex (otherwise only half of the pillar is in Race-Tex and the other is plastic).

150kW 400V DC booster (will be useful to have than not - Tesla Supercharging Network access in time and other 150kW 400V DC units that are out there).

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
400V/150kW charger option so when Tesla finishes opening the supercharger network you can charge at a rate > 50 kW?

I’d add it if it were me.

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
400V/150kW charger option so when Tesla finishes opening the supercharger network you can charge at a rate > 50 kW?

I’d add it if it were me.
Totally agree. OP is based in the UK, so adding the 150kW charger option is an absolute no-brainer.

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
I test drove a Neptune Blue 4S CT a few months back and IMHO it wasn't the colour for me (it was a bright sunny day for once and it just didn't suit the car).

Crayon seat belts - only worth doing if you go for black / crayon interior otherwise I would stick with black. Doesn't look right against an all black interior and a blue exterior (personal choice again). Graphite blue if you want a contrast.

You will need the pano / surround cameras - front and rear is simply not enough - will help protect those alloys as you can get a kerb side view with the surround / pano view.

18 - way - can make ingress / egress that bit harder due to the higher seat bolsters - but other than that they'll be fine.

Seat heating (rear) - don't see the point as the Race-Tex will be warmer to the touch in all temps.

Public Charging Cable Mode 3 - you need it (just in case you get stuck and the only option you have is an untethered AC EVSE).

Comfort Access - can be quite handy and hands free power on when sat in the driver's seat.

4+1 = middle seat is not practical unless you want the additional split for carrying skis or planks of wood.

Luggage compartment net (useful).

Trim B-Pillar in Race-Tex (otherwise only half of the pillar is in Race-Tex and the other is plastic).

150kW 400V DC booster (will be useful to have than not - Tesla Supercharging Network access in time and other 150kW 400V DC units that are out there).
Regarding the B pillar... What part of half plastic? On the configurator and YouTube reviews it looks all Race Tex with just the seatbelt housing in plastic. Am I missing something?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Regarding the B pillar... What part of half plastic? On the configurator and YouTube reviews it looks all Race Tex with just the seatbelt housing in plastic. Am I missing something?
Bottom half is plastic (same as any car with either the standard or extended leather interior).

Don't rely on YouTube as you most likely won't know the spec of the as it will be loaded with options.

On the configurator it is an optional extra otherwise it wouldn't be listed.

cpd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Teslas and Ferraris
Country flag
Asked dealer, he wasn't sure and had to confirm but just so we are clear, this gets you the below in RaceTex agreed?

Porsche Taycan My GTS specs - feedback wanted Lower B pillar in RaceTex
Sponsored