Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
If he thinks Porsche are bad, then he's in for a surprise with Land Rover. I've been waiting a year now for my new Range Rover and we have no build date, no information when it might come, and no correspondence from the dealer. All I know is I'm in the "waiting pool". If I try and spec my same car again with the configurator, I don't have the same colour option available, the stereo has been downgraded as standard now and the price has gone up :)
Spoke with the LR dealer and currently the maximum waiting time on a RRSport is 9 months, their orders of customer cars have started to filter in despite it's official release only just by there.

Maybe it's the demand in certain areas are putting lengthy waiting times on certain Brands and models?
Sponsored

nitsuka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Spoke with the LR dealer and currently the maximum waiting time on a RRSport is 9 months, their orders of customer cars have started to filter in despite it's official release only just by there.

Maybe it's the demand in certain areas are putting lengthy waiting times on certain Brands and models?
Personally, I'd take anything a dealer says with a pinch of salt. I was told "March 2022 at the latest". I am reading now though that current delays for my model/options are part specific (Meridan sound system/23" wheel choice), so maybe another model will arrive quicker.

My Porsche Taycan arrived earlier than expected. Was originally told November 2022 but I've been in it since August. My Range Rover is anyone's guess, I just checked, and my order was placed exactly 11months ago today. 5th to order from that particular showroom.

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Taycan 4S (On Order)
Country flag
I had an email yesterday saying my Taycan will soon be making its way to British shores. Hoping this means I will be getting it soon!! Anyone else get that email, and was it long after you picked your car up?

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
Personally, I'd take anything a dealer says with a pinch of salt. I was told "March 2022 at the latest". I am reading now though that current delays for my model/options are part specific (Meridan sound system/23" wheel choice), so maybe another model will arrive quicker.

My Porsche Taycan arrived earlier than expected. Was originally told November 2022 but I've been in it since August. My Range Rover is anyone's guess, I just checked, and my order was placed exactly 11months ago today. 5th to order from that particular showroom.
No doubt certain spec can delay cars but this is when the manufacturer should be relaying this info to the dealer so they can advise the customer if they want to change the spec or continue waiting.

With the Taycan I know it's all battery related rather than spec, at least some good news arrived with the brother, the backlog is starting to move again so hopefully his car shouldn't be too much longer.

harrybhudia

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid - Taycan 4s ST (on order)
Country flag
I had an email yesterday saying my Taycan will soon be making its way to British shores. Hoping this means I will be getting it soon!! Anyone else get that email, and was it long after you picked your car up?
Great news mate!!! Which dealer did you order from? I am still waiting for my dealer (Guildford) to send me that update...

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Taycan 4S (On Order)
Country flag
Great news mate!!! Which dealer did you order from? I am still waiting for my dealer (Guildford) to send me that update...
Sutton Coldfield mate. I know, I ordered in February so I know it’s quicker than others, just so excited. I feel like my (driving) life is about to change. Ha!

harrybhudia

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sutton Coldfield mate. I know, I ordered in February so I know it’s quicker than others, just so excited. I feel like my (driving) life is about to change. Ha!
Excellent, mine was around similar time, so hoping I will get a similar email soon.... hopefully the wait wont be that long now!!

Seacow

First Name
Sea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi TT
Country flag
I have just been advised that my ST is held in Germany awaiting a component. estimating delivery late november of Jan 23 earliest

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have just been advised that my ST is held in Germany awaiting a component. estimating delivery late november of Jan 23 earliest
If it's already built, then most likely it's the 12V battery.

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
What have you ordered? A CT4S ? I ordered a CT4S from Guildford in March 22, but not heard anything about an allocation yet.

harrybhudia

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What have you ordered? A CT4S ? I ordered a CT4S from Guildford in March 22, but not heard anything about an allocation yet.
I ordered ST4s back in Jan 2022, after switching from a CT4s order, and got a June build slot, my car is ready and is currently awaiting the 12v battery.

So hopefully I am expecting a call or email from Guildford soon on some movement.

Fingers crossed you get your allocation soon....

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
I myself have a deposit down for one of the new Macan EVs and I see it's release date has moved from 2023 to now 2024. It makes me wonder is parts supplies right across the board is the problem for a lot of the delays.

I spoke to a customer who had a KIA on order and I think he said it was delayed by a few months too.

plumandreal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4
Country flag
Its an automated email and means nothing, Sorry. I had one too, about 8 weeks ago. Car still doesn't have a battery.