B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
of course it’s not a 40k car…. but I don’t see an 8 months waiting line for 40k cars.
Sponsored

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
of course it’s not a 40k car…. but I don’t see an 8 months waiting line for 40k cars.
Ehh, in the US right now, there is a waiting line for every car lol. We have dozens of dealerships stop all marketing because they don't have cars to sell (including Honda, etc..). But your point is still valid and I agree :)

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
US market is huge, and it’s hard to believe that one, who wanted (mamba green & similar options as yours) would prefer to wait 8 months….!
i’d take it in a heart beat….

Vzx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tacan 4S, 2023 EQS SUV 580
Country flag
I have a mamba green 4S on order but it will not even go into production until late September and will be delivered by November. It is almost similarly optioned as yours except for heads up display and massaging seats

The rest of the stuff is usually fluff and I don’t care if I have it or not. It is a 2022 year though.

I may be interested. However, I’m in Florida and my state has some very weird rules about all these purchases. In fact, I was planning to sell my Tesla model S 100 D privately but decided to trade it in because of some draconian laws around selling the car privately where both the buyer and seller have to be physically present in the DMV to sign some papers.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s, '23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
I may be interested. However, I’m in Florida and my state has some very weird rules about all these purchases. In fact, I was planning to sell my Tesla model S 100 D privately but decided to trade it in because of some draconian laws around selling the car privately where both the buyer and seller have to be physically present in the DMV to sign some papers.
I never heard of rules like that. if you want to sell a car privately these people get in the middle for a smooth transaction. I sold my model 3 to a guy in PA, they escrowed the money, arranged shipment, paid off the note on the car.
www.tred.com

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have a mamba green 4S on order but it will not even go into production until late September and will be delivered by November. It is almost similarly optioned as yours except for heads up display and massaging seats

The rest of the stuff is usually fluff and I don’t care if I have it or not. It is a 2022 year though.

Message seats were a toss up for me, ultimately the 18-way were a lot more comfortable for me (as they were on my previous P-cars). Heads up display I had on a previous car and although nice in theory, I didn't use it much. All personal preference, but those were all on my radar too.

I have the deed in-hand btw, so aside from the distance, the rest should be pretty straight forward unless there are some weird FL rules I don't know about.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
I think -15% and -$7500 (federal tax credit) is fair so $133k.
The 15% really depends on how much inventory nearby dealers have and how much demand exists in your are. If there are no more Taycans in their lots then you can sell for more.

You can also ask a dealer to give you a trade-in quote. Then you can assume private sale will be about 5k more.
As someone keeping my eye out for a used Taycan, this is exactly the used/demo pricing for it.
The benefit of this spec is it has the best options, but isn't over optioned which doesn't translate to resale value.
The $7500 fit credit is an automatic discount for EVs that are eligible for it

Vzx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tacan 4S, 2023 EQS SUV 580
Country flag
I did a quick glance and it looks like buying from out of state is easier than selling to out of state in Florida.

I’d still have to pay a sales tax/use tax. We can possibly make it work. I’ll PM you once I confirm with my dealer that my deposit can be fully refunded

I prefer a 3rd party company who can handle the paperwork and transport. Have never used one before. Would welcome any leads about such a service.

F16HTON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, Taycan RWD
Country flag
My Porsche dealership here in Hawaii is getting full Maroney MSRP on all used cars 2017 and up. They cannot keep a used car in stock.

The tax credit may be the biggest hit you will take.

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Country flag
I have sold my 911 with 2.000 miles (in 3 years) on it, because I thought I do not need it and I regret this decision every day. Think about this one more time.

1 Year is nothing in time and having a car like yours in the garage and having an option to drive it even only sporadically, is a wonderfull thing in life. Assuming that money does not play a major role in this decision.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s, '23 Lucid Air GT
Country flag
I did a quick glance and it looks like buying from out of state is easier than selling to out of state in Florida.

I’d still have to pay a sales tax/use tax. We can possibly make it work. I’ll PM you once I confirm with my dealer that my deposit can be fully refunded

I prefer a 3rd party company who can handle the paperwork and transport. Have never used one before. Would welcome any leads about such a service.
www.tred.com worked very well for me

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Hope you won’t regret…good luck!

Pennyroyal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD, 2022 Mercedes GLC
Country flag
News of your interest in selling is as sad as it was with Louv selling. You've helped a lot of people on this forum Alex, thank you.

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
News of your interest in selling is as sad as it was with Louv selling. You've helped a lot of people on this forum Alex, thank you.
Thank you! Even if it does sell, I'm sure I'll be back for another one at some point. Just seems silly to have it sit in the garage when someone else can enjoy it. And as always, I'm more than happy to help whoever I can - with Porsche dealerships or any other brand really (we work with most of them, minus Cadillac maybe).
Sponsored

Reactions: B61