W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I have SOC displayed on my PMCC (MY21 car and no updates to PMCC following WMA6 campaign).

However, the stats recorded on My Porsche can be random and incomplete. SOC at start and end is not always populated plus the time axis is completely off by -6 hours which frustrates the hell out of me.
Just remembered I hadn't posted a screenshot of my PMCC settings to see if that helps with SOC display issue.

Porsche Taycan Taycan software update - reported problems post update 20210504_125356000_iOS

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I have SOC displayed on my PMCC (MY21 car and no updates to PMCC following WMA6 campaign).

However, the stats recorded on My Porsche can be random and incomplete. SOC at start and end is not always populated plus the time axis is completely off by -6 hours which frustrates the hell out of me.
Thanks for the photo of your settings etc.

Here is a screen shot of my settings. Similar to yours and these have been like this for a year now. PLC communication to the car is enabled and has been also for a year.
Porsche Taycan Taycan software update - reported problems post update B3ACBE04-E5D8-4289-BDE3-80C8844F532B

I do not have any problems with the time stamps. The charger seems to take that from the WiFi network. would you by any chance have your MyPorsche account registered in say the US rather than the U.K.? ( time difference US to U.K. is six hours, isn’t it).
Porsche Taycan Taycan software update - reported problems post update 30201954-B8B6-49CE-AECA-9C9DC9B8ADF5

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks for the photo of your settings etc.

Here is a screen shot of my settings. Similar to yours and these have been like this for a year now. PLC communication to the car is enabled and has been also for a year.
B3ACBE04-E5D8-4289-BDE3-80C8844F532B.jpeg

I do not have any problems with the time stamps. The charger seems to take that from the WiFi network. would you by any chance have your MyPorsche account registered in say the US rather than the U.K.? ( time difference US to U.K. is six hours, isn’t it).
30201954-B8B6-49CE-AECA-9C9DC9B8ADF5.jpeg
Thanks but US is +6 and mine is -6 so easy rather than west (Taiwan perhaps).

Time from all sources is correct including on the PMCC (!).

When charging time comes from the car.

I suspect the issue is on the Porsche servers and my region has been set wrong.

I also have PLC to car enabled.

I also noticed on your screen shot that you don't have an option to display battery percent unless I missed it?

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Thanks but US is +6 and mine is -6 so easy rather than west (Taiwan perhaps).

Time from all sources is correct including on the PMCC (!).

When charging time comes from the car.

I suspect the issue is on the Porsche servers and my region has been set wrong.

I also have PLC to car enabled.

I also noticed on your screen shot that you don't have an option to display battery percent unless I missed it?
Would the US not be -6 (Chicago area) instead of +6 vs the UK?

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Would the US not be -6 (Chicago area) instead of +6 vs the UK?
That is what i thought as well!
And I do have a setting for showing percent of charge in the settings, but nothing is shown on the PMCC display. So like all others it does not seem to work with MY20! Very peculiar since all the settings have been in the PMCC and on the MyPorsche site all along. Have no idea what it will take to get this to work?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
That is what i thought as well!
And I do have a setting for showing percent of charge in the settings, but nothing is shown on the PMCC display. So like all others it does not seem to work with MY20! Very peculiar since all the settings have been in the PMCC and on the MyPorsche site all along. Have no idea what it will take to get this to work?
Sorry guys, I was having a blonde moment doh!,

i also looked at the screenshots on my phone so missed the percent setting. So it must be MY specific if you have all the latest updates applied to your PMCC.

TayTaySD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S
Country flag
It's been a few weeks since I got the car back and I have had ZERO issues with the update. The two noticeable additions are the wireless car play (which is really nice) and the ambient lighting that changes with album cover art. Other than that, no noticeable differences and everything works perfect (for now).
I have the new dynamic ambient lighting parameters, however I have never seen my interior
colored LED lights change color after configuring. Does the "album art color match" feature work
with XMSirius radio? What is a working system supposed to look like? Mine just stays a single
color of the last one configured (before turning on "Dynamic color"), never changes color or
intensity.

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
I have the new dynamic ambient lighting parameters, however I have never seen my interior
colored LED lights change color after configuring. Does the "album art color match" feature work
with XMSirius radio? What is a working system supposed to look like? Mine just stays a single
color of the last one configured (before turning on "Dynamic color"), never changes color or
intensity.
I haven’t played much with this but I have only seen it work with Apple Music, not even playing from Music app from iPhone. So don’t know about XM will try next time and report.

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Dynamic Lighting doesn't seem to work via Bluetooth audio either. Haven't tried over Car Play.

Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
My car has now been at dealer for 2 weeks for the software update. They say update was successfull but no way at all to log back into the car. They say the car drives just fine, it just won't take a Porsche login anymore. Is this what is called "bricked" here on the forum?

The Macan loaner is nice and was enjoyable in the beginning "for a change", but now it's starting to annoy. I want my sports car back! ? ?

Edit: being without the car for 2 weeks has just made me realize even more how much I love the car and love every minute driving it.

Last edited:

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car has now been at dealer for 2 weeks for the software update. They say update was successfull but no way at all to log back into the car. They say the car drives just fine, it just won't take a Porsche login anymore. Is this what is called "bricked" here on the forum?

The Macan loaner is nice and was enjoyable in the beginning "for a change", but now it's starting to annoy. I want my sports car back! ? ?

Edit: being without the car for 2 weeks has just made me realize even more how much I love the car and love every minute driving it.
I’m in the same boat. My Gateway module failed and it took over a week for the part to arrive (just came in today from Germany). The Macan S I have as a loaner is a fine car and I’m sure I’d like it a lot more if I hadn’t been utterly spoiled by 9 months in my Taycan. This is the first issue I had with my car - before bringing it in for the software update my car had been flawless. Cannot wait to get it back. Miss my instant power!
Sponsored