First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Finally!

Didn't get the electric steering column but Matrix LEDs and Bose all present. I got it on the 20" Winter Tequipment wheels, ideal given the weather. Very happy with the Blackberry.

For those tracking these things, produced Nov 9, Emden Nov 11, Sheerness Nov 17, reached OPC Dec 6 and delivery Dec 8.
1670510340020.jpeg

1670510504674.jpeg

Lovely car. Out of interest, when did you order (i.e. put the £5000 down) and when did you get an allocation?

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Ordered and paid a deposit mid July 2021. Locked in build in early June 2022.

Ah, if its roughly 6 months from an allocation to taking delivery I'm in trouble! My car needs to go back in June 2023. I ordered March 2022 but no allocation as yet. Maybe (hopefully) things have speeded up o late.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Wangled my production photos now.

Starting to feel real again after almost 13 months 🤣

637fadfee060a00c00a07c5e.jpg
637fbb96e060a00c00a07ccb.jpg
637fd006e060a00c00a07d8f.jpg
Just got off the phone with SA....apparently my car will be on the transporter to them and arrive at the dealership tomorrow.

From there needs to get PPF etc done and PDI etc, so collection hopefully sometime in w/c 19th.

I can't quite believe it.

🤣

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
My car isn’t arriving until late tomorrow 😕 and they want a couple of days to do Swissvax (comp’d), and swap the wheels around (albeit I’m not sure why this should take more than 30 mins). So Tuesday afternoon. And I’ve now sold my spare car 🤦🏼 ah well, a few more days between friends 🙂

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Finally!

Didn't get the electric steering column but Matrix LEDs and Bose all present. I got it on the 20" Winter Tequipment wheels, ideal given the weather. Very happy with the Blackberry.

For those tracking these things, produced Nov 9, Emden Nov 11, Sheerness Nov 17, reached OPC Dec 6 and delivery Dec 8.
1670510340020.jpeg

1670510504674.jpeg
Fantastic ❣
Mine is on the way to Reading pick up scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. Only thing missing is the portable charger which should arrive next Thursday

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
My car isn’t arriving until late tomorrow 😕 and they want a couple of days to do Swissvax (comp’d), and swap the wheels around (albeit I’m not sure why this should take more than 30 mins). So Tuesday afternoon. And I’ve now sold my spare car 🤦🏼 ah well, a few more days between friends 🙂
Tuesday afternoon at Reading for me 😁

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
Sends us some photos of your cars whilst your sipping lattes and signing the paperwork 😎
latte sipped, paperwork signed, moneys paid, trackers tracking (and apparently already working as Vodafone called me!). Just need to go get.
4PM for me due to work commitments.
I’m sure I can dig up some pics
Reading has a lot of cars in it since the refurb!

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
latte sipped, paperwork signed, moneys paid, trackers tracking (and apparently already working as Vodafone called me!). Just need to go get.
4PM for me due to work commitments.
I’m sure I can dig up some pics
Reading has a lot of cars in it since the refurb!
4pm... Great, I can take yours for a blast down the M4 before you get there 😉

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I’m not sure what’s happening with my car anymore. After a year of waiting (ST GTS ordered on launch day Nov 21), order locked in August, then after another age it finally completed production 12 Nov. Got excited about pre Christmas delivery but each weekly update contains disappointment. Today I’m told it’s still sat at Emden. It’s even disappeared from myPorsche. Seems no logic to which cars get shipped and which don’t. Sheesh.

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I’m not sure what’s happening with my car anymore. After a year of waiting (ST GTS ordered on launch day Nov 21), order locked in August, then after another age it finally completed production 12 Nov. Got excited about pre Christmas delivery but each weekly update contains disappointment. Today I’m told it’s still sat at Emden. It’s even disappeared from myPorsche. Seems no logic to which cars get shipped and which don’t. Sheesh.
Don’t worry too much about it disappearing - the app is unreliable it’s probably on it’s way to the dealer with any luck!