Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
To be fair the I was given the build date of 15th Sept in June I think and there was only 1 day delay to it. So I think I’ve been lucky.
Also, SimCity is one of my all time favourite strategy games. Great username. Ha!
Which dealer did you order from?
Sponsored

Luminated67

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4M50
Country flag
At the moment the brother is that p1ssed with Porsche that he’s about to place an order for one of the new Range Rover Sport Hybrids.

I’ve told him to hold on but I think it’s the lack of info coming from Porsche to their dealers to pass on that’s so frustrating. If they get a set date when they will get their cars for the customers whose cars are waiting batteries.

This total silence is dreadful customer service from a company which usually prides itself on great customer service.

And to cap it all he got a letter from Porsche UK offering extras that could be added to his car before delivery but at an additional charge, frankly they should be including these as a good will gesture.

nitsuka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
At the moment the brother is that p1ssed with Porsche that he’s about to place an order for one of the new Range Rover Sport Hybrids.

I’ve told him to hold on but I think it’s the lack of info coming from Porsche to their dealers to pass on that’s so frustrating. If they get a set date when they will get their cars for the customers whose cars are waiting batteries.

This total silence is dreadful customer service from a company which usually prides itself on great customer service.

And to cap it all he got a letter from Porsche UK offering extras that could be added to his car before delivery but at an additional charge, frankly they should be including these as a good will gesture.
If he thinks Porsche are bad, then he's in for a surprise with Land Rover. I've been waiting a year now for my new Range Rover and we have no build date, no information when it might come, and no correspondence from the dealer. All I know is I'm in the "waiting pool". If I try and spec my same car again with the configurator, I don't have the same colour option available, the stereo has been downgraded as standard now and the price has gone up :)

Sir

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
I've also just had notice today that my car is on the ship and on its way over (4S ST). To give some dates it went into build on the 9/9 . completed on 22/9, was at Emden on 26/9. At that time it was saying awaiting shipment in November but that's been brough forward so hopefully I'll get it towards end of October assuming no port delays at our end. Also starting to get excited now!! I have spec'd the Bose and not had any notification that it's been deleted so hopefully it'll be there when it arrives!

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
I've also just had notice today that my car is on the ship and on its way over (4S ST). To give some dates it went into build on the 9/9 . completed on 22/9, was at Emden on 26/9. At that time it was saying awaiting shipment in November but that's been brough forward so hopefully I'll get it towards end of October assuming no port delays at our end. Also starting to get excited now!! I have spec'd the Bose and not had any notification that it's been deleted so hopefully it'll be there when it arrives!
Great news to see there is movement now, of course I am peeved off since my 4S ST completed build 2 months ago and still no idea when it will be delivered but this at least gives some hope it will eventually arrive! By the way if you enter your VIN on the my porsche site you can scroll down to technical data and then click on "All technical data" to view the options that the car was built with. Thankfully mine does have Bose and all the other options I specced.

Last edited:

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Taycan 4S (On Order)
Country flag
Great news to see there is movement now, of course I am peeved off since my 4S ST completed build 2 months ago and still no idea when it will be delivered but this at least gives some hope it will eventually arrive! By the way if you enter your VIN on the my porsche site you can scroll down to technical data and view the options that the car was built with. Thankfully mine does have Bose and all the other options I specced.
Where do you enter the VIN? Have you got a link at all?

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
Where do you enter the VIN? Have you got a link at all?
If you log into your account at: https://my.porsche.com/ just click on add vehicle and you can enter your VIN. You can then inspect all sorts. Annoyingly I have seen the below where my connected services started 16/09/2022 even though I have not got the vehicle :rolleyes::(

Porsche Taycan UK order status and delays? 1664541528923

harrybhudia

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid - Taycan 4s ST (on order)
Country flag
Hi Mate,

I have managed to add my car onto my login, how did you check that your is on the ship and on its way over?

Great to hear your one is on the move..

Thanks
Harry

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If you log into your account at: https://my.porsche.com/ just click on add vehicle and you can enter your VIN. You can then inspect all sorts. Annoyingly I have seen the below where my connected services started 16/09/2022 even though I have not got the vehicle :rolleyes::(

1664541528923.png
thanks. Added it on and managed to get the list like above. All my extras are in including Bose. So really happy. Was going to ask same question about how you know it’s on the move? Not long now though, cannot wait!!

Sir

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
Hi Mate,

I have managed to add my car onto my login, how did you check that your is on the ship and on its way over?

Great to hear your one is on the move..

Thanks
Harry
Hi, I was told by my SE at the dealer. They should have this info.

Sir

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag

1664541528923.png
I tried that but it's asking for documents to be uploaded?? Maybe I need to get the dealer to do something?

Nic4S

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I tried that but it's asking for documents to be uploaded?? Maybe I need to get the dealer to do something?
I mentioned this to the dealer earlier and he said he would sort it. Tried again a bit later and it only asked to verify through a code sent to my mobile. Then it all started working!

Sir

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
I mentioned this to the dealer earlier and he said he would sort it. Tried again a bit later and it only asked to verify through a code sent to my mobile. Then it all started working!
Ah perfect. I'll ping mine an email now. Cheers!!

harrybhudia

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid - Taycan 4s ST (on order)
Country flag
Hi, I was told by my SE at the dealer. They should have this info.
Thanks!!! I will give them a call this afternoon.

Harry..
Sponsored