sbarker108

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance; TS on order
Country flag
I was told today that the car was in sheerness undergoing PDI. I'd assumed that PDI would be done by the dealership but I guess not. I'm still on track for delivery this month, hopefully, next week.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Good luck, hope all goes to plan.
Looks like my car hasn’t yet gone through the WNT8 process, so I won’t be able to take ownership of my car today, unless something changes very soon.

Hopefully later this week…

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Interesting. Is this the only shipping company bringing cars from Emden to the UK? I've not paid much attention to any of this but now my car is almost built I am getting curious to know the process from factory to dealership.
It does seem like that list is not complete given the Thames Highway is due today from Emden.

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Looks like my car hasn’t yet gone through the WNT8 process, so I won’t be able to take ownership of my car today, unless something changes very soon.

Hopefully later this week…
So it’s now >50 days since build completed but not gone WNT8? When did your build complete?

Do you know if that is due to Porsche AG not releasing it or the OPC not having gotten round to sending off the VAL etc?

(Guessing they won’t have gone into details.) Fingers crossed for you!

Chelsea9

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4. Taycan 4S Chalk due May 2023
Country flag
Car now in Uk and dealer advised that car will be with them on 20th, PDI and collect 3 or 4 days later đź‘‹ at last !!
Collection Thursday !!

On a separate thread on here I noted that the dealership/SA used an old configurator and missed a few bits I added off. I have decided to live with that and they have agreed to cover the cost of a number of extras........

just_Matt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT, Mini Cooper
Country flag
I am sitting waiting for the phone call... My car was 50 days old last Tuesday, due to there being 14 Taycans at the dealership at the same point, data was not sent to the Factory until Friday and they do not work weekends.

Fingers crossed for a collection this week 🤞

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So it’s now >50 days since build completed but not gone WNT8? When did your build complete?

Do you know if that is due to Porsche AG not releasing it or the OPC not having gotten round to sending off the VAL etc?

(Guessing they won’t have gone into details.) Fingers crossed for you!
Yes, I’ve gone from WNT9 to WNT8, but obviously the OPC can’t release the car until the car completes the WNT8 stage.

I’m sure they have done whatever Porsche AG requires, as they are keen to give me my car and get their own car back!

Chelsea9

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, I’ve gone from WNT9 to WNT8, but obviously the OPC can’t release the car until the car completes the WNT8 stage.

I’m sure they have done whatever Porsche AG requires, as they are keen to give me my car and get their own car back!
and get your money !!!

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
and get your money !!!
They’ve had my money since the original planned collection date on 18th May, which is (presumably) the reason they gave me a car.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
They’ve had my money since the original planned collection date on 18th May, which is (presumably) the reason they gave me a car.
i had a call from my OPC - they expect my car to be released from the WNT8 campaign overnight - so in theory I can collect it tomorrow. However, due to work commitments I’ve had to delay this until Thursday.
:clap:

KV1893

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Congratulations @Sidicks !
My car remains in Grimsby.....32 days since it arrived there. My OPC did lend me a car today which I greatly appreciate but they appear to be in the dark as much as I.

Hodgedog10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi/Mercedes
Country flag
my 4s has been stuck in limbo since entering production late January and still no clue when it will arrive. The order and deposit was placed in Nov 21 so the wait has been long and painful. The biggest frustration is seeing so many vehicles that entered production after mine that are now on the road which I struggle to get my head around, I have considered cancelling many times out of pure frustration but after reading lots of positive comments on this forum I am digging in hoping I get the call soon.......

Chelsea9

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
my 4s has been stuck in limbo since entering production late January and still no clue when it will arrive. The order and deposit was placed in Nov 21 so the wait has been long and painful. The biggest frustration is seeing so many vehicles that entered production after mine that are now on the road which I struggle to get my head around, I have considered cancelling many times out of pure frustration but after reading lots of positive comments on this forum I am digging in hoping I get the call soon.......
Doesn't sound right.....

I ordered April 2022 and pick it up this week........

Was it on a lease/salary sacrifice type deal ? They seem to be a longer lead time.

If not I would be asking serious questions of your dealer.

Hodgedog10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi/Mercedes
Country flag
Doesn't sound right.....

I ordered April 2022 and pick it up this week........

Was it on a lease/salary sacrifice type deal ? They seem to be a longer lead time.

If not I would be asking serious questions of your dealer.
No i ordered direct from the dealer, had multiple delay reasons like alot of people however the latest was down to it leaving production and needing this heater module fitted as it was out of stock when mine was in production so is basically in a queue of cars waiting to be sorted through....... 100s apparently!!! I've had multiple heated conversations with the dealer over the months going round in circles.
Sponsored