Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
B05D5181-670C-48CB-BA39-7FDE07005C4F.jpeg

Wooohooo!!! She’s finally picked up!
Congrats! Could you share the build and more pictures. 65 days to go for me best case...

oailamc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Congrats! Could you share the build and more pictures. 65 days to go for me best case...
Took me 7 months from allocation to delivery. I didn't take too many pictures since the car went straight to the PPF shop and I won't see it until next week.

Porsche Taycan February 2023 deliveries IMG_3742.JPG
Porsche Taycan February 2023 deliveries Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 10.28.30 AM

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Took me 7 months from allocation to delivery. I didn't take too many pictures since the car went straight to the PPF shop and I won't see it until next week.
So nice of you to share the details. I am also Ice Grey and I waited 8 months for the allocation, got it on Jan 5 only because someone gave it up in Hawaii and now expecting delivery in April. Otherwise, I lost all hope and dealer only got 1 GTS order the last 6 months and I am the only one for this year so far. They have seen no other deliveries with long wait lists for Base/4S/GTS trims. Also, will be doing PPF/Ceramic/Tint. Please do share what you are doing with cost if you do not mind. Also, if you have a plan for screen protectors for the inside, that would be helpful as well.

oailamc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
So nice of you to share the details. I am also Ice Grey and I waited 8 months for the allocation, got it on Jan 5 only because someone gave it up in Hawaii and now expecting delivery in April. Otherwise, I lost all hope and dealer only got 1 GTS order the last 6 months and I am the only one for this year so far. They have seen no other deliveries with long wait lists for Base/4S/GTS trims.
My original color choice was Chalk but decided I wanted to be different. I live in SoCal and there's just too many Chalk on the road. I saw IGM in a showroom and immediately switched. Like everyone said... it looks entirely different vs photos. I think you'll be happy with your choice!

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My original color choice was Chalk but decided I wanted to be different. I live in SoCal and there's just too many Chalk on the road. I saw IGM in a showroom and immediately switched. Like everyone said... it looks entirely different vs photos. I think you'll be happy with your choice!
I have a Chalk 2020 Cayenne and love the color but as you are, I wanted something different and IGM is exclusive to Taycan color so it makes it that more special.

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I have a Chalk 2020 Cayenne and love the color but as you are, I wanted something different and IGM is exclusive to Taycan color so it makes it that more special.
Are you sure? I could have sworn I saw an Audi eTron GT in the same color.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
IGM was exclusive to the Taycan. In 2023, IGM was introduced to 911.
I did not know IGM now available on the 911, but you are 100% right as it is shown as one of the choices, but good luck getting one in the next 2 years so not worried running into it any time soon.

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
So nice of you to share the details. I am also Ice Grey and I waited 8 months for the allocation, got it on Jan 5 only because someone gave it up in Hawaii and now expecting delivery in April. Otherwise, I lost all hope and dealer only got 1 GTS order the last 6 months and I am the only one for this year so far. They have seen no other deliveries with long wait lists for Base/4S/GTS trims. Also, will be doing PPF/Ceramic/Tint. Please do share what you are doing with cost if you do not mind. Also, if you have a plan for screen protectors for the inside, that would be helpful as well.
Beautiful build! VERY VERY close to spec I have built and will hopefully order later this year. I will probably also do a PECLA delivery. Can you share a bit of how your experience was at PECLA? And also what shop are you going to for the PPF/Ceramic/Tint. Did you shop around? Prices? Thanks!

Edit - oops! sorry, I meant to reply to @oailamc to ask the above.

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I did not know IGM now available on the 911, but you are 100% right as it is shown as one of the choices, but good luck getting one in the next 2 years so not worried running into it any time soon.
Audi eTron GT in IGM, took this picture of it on Sept 4, 2021:
Porsche Taycan February 2023 deliveries 1675994356349

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Audi eTron GT in IGM, took this picture of it on Sept 4, 2
Looks exactly IGM
Audi eTron GT in IGM, took this picture of it on Sept 4, 2021:
1675994356349.png
I have to say it looks exactly like Taycan IGM in pictures. I was told by my dealer that the way paint colors are done on Porches are not the same as Audis. However, I have no evidence of it.

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Beautiful build! VERY VERY close to spec I have built and will hopefully order later this year. I will probably also do a PECLA delivery. Can you share a bit of how your experience was at PECLA? And also what shop are you going to for the PPF/Ceramic/Tint. Did you shop around? Prices? Thanks!

Edit - oops! sorry, I meant to reply to @oailamc to ask the above.
I'm excited for you to order a GTS later this year! You're going to love PEC LA Delivery...Once you do it, there's no turning back! Lol