BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
When was yours fixed? I also assumed I got the fixed part in December 2022 but several reports now that the fixed parts are produced from 03/2023.
End of Feb 23
Sponsored

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag
Latem? Contacting them is horrible. No answer to mails and when I finally got them on the phone I had a reply from a grumpy lady that they are under staffed and to busy and she still had to answer 60 other mails first. ot the service I was used to driving BMW for more trhzn

When they fixed my car for the heater it was in for a week. Mine was collected by calling Porsche Assisrance, VAB left me a 5 series for a week. Porsche pays for a week. For other fixes in warranty I got a Taycan for the time needed by the dealer. Usually 2-5 days.

Driving 30 minutes everytime something is broken, waiting a week, how they address me. I live the Taycan but my next car will be something with a dealer in the town where I live.

I was happy at the end they fixed my car within a week before winter holidays.

Reading all report now I realize my replacement is not the new one and it may fail again. Fingers crossed. 🤞
No , not Latem , a little bit more South ;) .
I guess service is going nowhere since D'ieteren took over all the concessions ...
A real shame !

OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
No , not Latem , a little bit more South ;) .
I guess service is going nowhere since D'ieteren took over all the concessions ...
A real shame !
Yes not what I was used to with BMW. I was an important customer with an X5 there. Now I am just a no one with a Taycan. Don’t know if they have a better treatment for 911 drivers.

A friend of mine lives in the Netherlands and when he has a problem they collect his Taycan at home and leave a replacement car. When the car is fixed they switch again at his house. This would make all fixes much more bearable.

Dan1210

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo.
Country flag
My heaters packed up Christmas Eve. Well the blowers stopped working. I parked the car on my drive and put it on charge. A day later the car seemed to have fixed itself. 7000 miles in and this is a very glitchy car.
mine is doing this, works one day and not the next.

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag
Yes not what I was used to with BMW. I was an important customer with an X5 there. Now I am just a no one with a Taycan. Don’t know if they have a better treatment for 911 drivers.

A friend of mine lives in the Netherlands and when he has a problem they collect his Taycan at home and leave a replacement car. When the car is fixed they switch again at his house. This would make all fixes much more bearable.
My guess is that they have it too easy selling cars ( Taycans due to the fiscal advantage in Belgium ) ...
The company I work for bought 25+ ( I' m being conservative ) Taycans so they know who I am ( or should know ) and being put on hold for 2 months I doubt the 911 guy's get a better service . It shouldn't matter but we all know how it works ...
They just don't invest in employees but that's another discussion .
It will bite back .
So far for my rant :cool: !
Bruno .

OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
So I just had this message when preheating my car before going home.

Translated : error with the climatization, check your vehicle.

when arriving at my car it was climatized but the heating timer wasn’t on like usually. Switched the car on and fortunately the heater was working and blowing hot air during my trip home.

hope it’s not a first warning for what is going to happen the next days.

Porsche Taycan Heater broken. My turn. IMG_0270

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
mine is doing this, works one day and not the next.
mine righted itself and hasn’t done it since. Now onto 16k miles now. Hopefully I haven’t jinxed myself 😂

cityhpper

First Name
Johan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4. 20" summers, 20" winters.
Country flag
Noticed cold air from the HVAC when driving home from work yesterday. Not very pleasant in -8 C. Called Porsche Assistance, and within two hours they had collected my car and dropped of a Taycan loaner.

Picked up my car at the Porche dealer this afternoon, heater replaced as they had lots of them in stock. Very satisfied with how my case was treated.

Taycan 4CT, build date 02/2022, about 35 000 kms driven.

OP
OP
McgR

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Noticed cold air from the HVAC when driving home from work yesterday. Not very pleasant in -8 C. Called Porsche Assistance, and within two hours they had collected my car and dropped of a Taycan loaner.

Picked up my car at the Porche dealer this afternoon, heater replaced as they had lots of them in stock. Very satisfied with how my case was treated.

Taycan 4CT, build date 02/2022, about 35 000 kms driven.
This is what would make everyone happy and how it should be. Last year mine was collected on a Monday and I could get it back Friday. Also acceptable compared to all horrible waiting lists we hear about. I also called Porsche assistance and let them drop of the car at my dealer.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Dealer was able to take the car this morning, so we dropped it off and they gave us a RWD Taycan as a loaner. Loaner had 249 miles, new 2024.
Just a follow up here, we picked up the car this evening, heater has been replaced. Dealer also did the PCM updates.

Finbo

First Name
Finlay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Just a follow up here, we picked up the car this evening, heater has been replaced. Dealer also did the PCM updates.
My turn now, will have to take it up on Monday, outside temp is zero

bluehat24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My heater has gone as well since yesterday... 4S Jan 2023 delivery. No errors other that the one I get when I try to preheat the car from the mobile app.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I hope after last winter and more failures being a known known, that there are plenty of spare heaters available this time?

I imagine the technicians have now got Taycan heater replacement off to a fine art, that they can do in record time?
Sponsored