Cowtownhusker

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4S CT, 2022 LR D110, 1989 LR D90
Country flag
Same exact color/interior config i spec-ed as well so its nice to see what my future car will look like. I added interior accents in exterior color though, so ill have neptune blue door handles.

I wouldn't sweat about the wheels, i got those wheels too. the 21"s look nicer but those 20"s were a nice compromise for looks/range. I've owned 21" wheels on my teslas and they just kill too much range. i plan on roadtripping mine.

Dont forget to swap out the amber side markers for clear ones!
Pre tint. Side markers are cool
Porsche Taycan Scheduled Deliveries For March 2023 - Post Yours 2AA87000-4963-49A0-9141-8FEC5B0DFE6F
Sponsored

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
VLC roof is cool. Dealership was intrigued for certain. All SAs were taking videos/pics. Works smoothly and probably shades the sun but as I live in Ohio, will need to wait until July to find out. Does shade light when “closed”.
Thanks for the update, looking forward to mine arriving soon to play with as well.

Koen_dr

First Name
Koen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.portapivot.com
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S | F-TYPE
Country flag
My wife’s RWD was built end of January and has since been parked in a hangar awaiting a heater… My CT4S was built end of February and ran off the line on March 3 and hasn’t moved since. My dealer confirmed no stop sales on my car and scheduled for transport but hasn’t moved. Never saw this before. Both of us are getting rather frustrated on the no news issue. Just give us a expected delay or timeline, but the zero communication is frustrating!

chipra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
Does anyone know how accurate the shipping information is on TYD? My TYD is showing a Houston port arrival today and my SA is saying they will receive it in the dealership over the weekend. The only boat that I can find that seems to be in the same timeframe is the Siem Cicero which entered Davisville today which would put it at least a week out from Houston. Thanks!

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Does anyone know how accurate the shipping information is on TYD? My TYD is showing a Houston port arrival today and my SA is saying they will receive it in the dealership over the weekend. The only boat that I can find that seems to be in the same timeframe is the Siem Cicero which entered Davisville today which would put it at least a week out from Houston. Thanks!
TYD should tell you the name of the ship your car is on. What does it say on the tracking page?

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
TYD should tell you the name of the ship your car is on. What does it say on the tracking page?
I'm pretty sure the updated TYD no longer posts the ship name. I'm sure the dealer knows, but I just assumed mine based on the port schedule. Siem Cicero as well, btw. Wonder how long it stays before it departs again for Baltimore.

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
The TYD for the Cicero is way off, I'm sure partially because she hit some rough waters and headwinds a few days ago and had to slow to a near stop for a while. The original VW Ship schedule has arrival in Davisville 3/14 and Houston 3/22. So add at least 3 days for Houston.

My TYD shows:
Porsche Taycan Scheduled Deliveries For March 2023 - Post Yours 1679069205655

Which is clearly defunct now. I'm just braced for some big forward timeline jump, maybe when it gets to Baltimore, and hopefully within reason...
At this point my dealer has no firm date or new ETA, and I've heard nothing from him regarding more delays, so I'm just holding tight with everyone else!

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I'm pretty sure the updated TYD no longer posts the ship name. I'm sure the dealer knows, but I just assumed mine based on the port schedule. Siem Cicero as well, btw. Wonder how long it stays before it departs again for Baltimore.
Well that sucks. TYD, at one point in time, was loaded with great detail. It even had near real time ship tracking when my first Taycan was adrift in the Atlantic and eventually sunk. Here’s a link to a picture I posted of TYD zoomed in on the drifting ship… https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...n-estimated-dates-vs-actuals.8917/post-135701

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
My wife’s RWD was built end of January and has since been parked in a hangar awaiting a heater… My CT4S was built end of February and ran off the line on March 3 and hasn’t moved since. My dealer confirmed no stop sales on my car and scheduled for transport but hasn’t moved. Never saw this before. Both of us are getting rather frustrated on the no news issue. Just give us a expected delay or timeline, but the zero communication is frustrating!
I'm in exactly the same position. Zero from the factory. The dealer knows nothing. This seems to be the Porsche way. Keep the customer in the dark at all times. We should feel honoured Porsche have let us order one of their cars.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
I'm in exactly the same position. Zero from the factory. The dealer knows nothing. This seems to be the Porsche way. Keep the customer in the dark at all times. We should feel honoured Porsche have let us order one of their cars.
feels like it lol

chipra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
The TYD for the Cicero is way off, I'm sure partially because she hit some rough waters and headwinds a few days ago and had to slow to a near stop for a while. The original VW Ship schedule has arrival in Davisville 3/14 and Houston 3/22. So add at least 3 days for Houston.

My TYD shows:
1679069205655.png

Which is clearly defunct now. I'm just braced for some big forward timeline jump, maybe when it gets to Baltimore, and hopefully within reason...
At this point my dealer has no firm date or new ETA, and I've heard nothing from him regarding more delays, so I'm just holding tight with everyone else!
Thank you! That’s what I was worried about but assumed was the case. It’s unfortunate TYD can’t at least synch up with the vessel tracking sites. My dealer continued to believe as of this morning that the car was coming into Houston today.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
Arrived on schedule last Saturday. TYD tracked it exactly from lock in to delivery day. 2023 GTS, Ice grey, Limestone Beige. Couldn’t be happier!
Dang, beautiful car and jealous! assuming you ordered from Harris Porsche? when did you order? i ordered on Jan 3rd and i've been pushed from an estimated 4/17 delivery to 6/12 now
Sponsored