Gbnj

First Name
Gurvan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, Range Rover
Country flag
They told me a long time frame and mine actually came in this week so a lot earlier than expected. I have the white face clock so not sure if that sped things up.
I have the bordeaux red face clock, that likely accounts for my delay. Hopefully my dealer will surprise me.
I too have a problem with sport chrono clock and some recalibration of the steering wheel...The service director was working on the car today (it's been there since Tuesday afternoon) saying it's been the last part of the update that went wrong and gives error code regarding the chrono clock...
According to him the car is drivable but I prefer to wait until monday so they can retry to install the last part of the update. Weird stuff still...
I'll keep you posted.
Recalibration of the steering wheel... interesting. I wonder if that’s what mine requires? I’ve noticed a little more vibration/shake in the wheel at highway speeds. Wasn’t like that before the update.?
Sponsored

Mike V

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
918, Taycan GTS ST, Tesla Model S P100D
Country flag
Sure, just push the little button "=" (it's actually three lines) under the word "SYNC".
Hehehe... :)

2021-04-17_21.06.43.jpg
Dee,

Thanks so much! I, too, had thought I was going crazy because the default setup was switched after the update and I couldn't figure out what was missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Dee

Arjan_

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I have the bordeaux red face clock, that likely accounts for my delay. Hopefully my dealer will surprise me.

Recalibration of the steering wheel... interesting. I wonder if that’s what mine requires? I’ve noticed a little more vibration/shake in the wheel at highway speeds. Wasn’t like that before the update.?
I have the same vibration after the update at highway speed

RRVV17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, GLS580
Country flag
Dee,

Thanks so much! I, too, had thought I was going crazy because the default setup was switched after the update and I couldn't figure out what was missing.
I'll have to keep looking also but seems the icon only shows while in Park. I couldn't find it at first after I saw these posts and I remembered while driving, then it showed up when I put the car in park.

John89

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
All of you are seriously making me reconsider picking up my Taycan which is due in a few weeks. Is this car more trouble than it’s worth?
It's a great car, for me, probably the best car ever. But my 2020 has had it's share of problems. It's not like my Chevy Tahoe that has 2.5 times the miles and not a single thing has gone wrong. It's new and they have a lot of bugs to work out.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Wheel balance check?

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
Sure, just push the little button "=" (it's actually three lines) under the word "SYNC".
Hehehe... :)

2021-04-17_21.06.43.jpg
Believe it or not I just picked up my car and have the same issue. BUT there are no three lines under the SYNC. I remembered reading this and was looking for it when it happened.

Edit: never mind love this forum! Just saw it’s only in park!

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car, since the update, has had the auto regeneration error keep popping up then shut off that function.... before, it would be once in a while... now it's all the time.... I keep on turning it on and it will turn itself off with an error message... anyone else have this issue?

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have seen Auto Regeneration not available warning when you try to enable auto and PSM is configured for sport mode (2-3 second hold on the instrument cluster button). That's the only time.

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I regularly get "Check your Sirius XM antenna" even though I am listening to Sirius XM at the time. Doesn't seem to be affecting anything, so I'm not inclined to act on it yet.

GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 928S
Country flag
I regularly get "Check your Sirius XM antenna" even though I am listening to Sirius XM at the time. Doesn't seem to be affecting anything, so I'm not inclined to act on it yet.
I also get the "Check your Sirius XM antenna" warning while listening to Sirius XM. I had not seen this before the update.

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
So, I just brought mine in on Monday...the only issue I'm having is this base model Macan that made me realize just how silly low-powered ICE vehicles are. However, it made me appreciate my old Macan GTS that much more.

For now, I'm patiently waiting and biting my nails reading this thread. I also was having an issue with the DC charging port. Was getting incredibly intermittent charging sessions to the point where I was getting nervous going for a trip out of state. Which really sucks because I have a trip I'm filming for PCA next month :/

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
New date for my update: end of May.
My car was supposed to get updated tomorrow, and my dealer just called me to cancel the appointment. They said that the updates were withdrawn by Porsche because it is bricking cars. So is this true after all?
Sponsored